-Some Fully Updated squads
-Up to date NH international squad
-Stars players for every club, now your team has it's own matchwinner
-Player stats updated to represent current rugby
-New positions for some players
-Transfers from club to club for some players
-Some new exciting players such as Trimble and Some Italians
-Better players in WL, well at least some players you recognise

Well that is all for now, hopefully this roster will represent what people want from the game, so all ideas and opinions are welcomed if not needed!

Also place any more stats updates you feel are missing, or squads incorrect.

Just place the .ros file in a new folder with it renamed to the corresponding name of the file (which i forgot)

Enjoy,

BM

As im not the brightest button in the pack, can you tell me what I do after i have downloaded ur roster?

Do i store it in my documents?

Yeah, you put this in the my documents/ea sports/rugby 06/(new named folder)

Then open it up in the load function on game and see what you think.

BM

with the star players, do they have any special attributes or did you just put a star on the end of their name?

For most star players they are 'match winner' on each tean who i felt where good enough and most warranted a small stat increase.

Take Sean Lamont, I gave him a star and upped his speed and strength stats. Now he is scotlands matchwinner along with Jason white.

And yes every team has an impact player.

BM

Sorry BM but I don't think there's any real point in making them impact players if they dont actually play like them in a macth. If you make a player and put his stats to 100 in everything he still won't be better than one of the impact players.

Those star things in my opinion make no difference, it's the stats. It is no coincidence that a person with good stats is impact, because of those stats........

Your choice.

I can release a version without stars but it will take along time.

BM

Please, if you're going to say people's stats need upping, at least tell BM which players you are referring to and which stats need changing.

Francesco Leonelli needs to be able to play on the wing, seeing as that's what he does now. Also, create Rob Dewey (great young new prosprect who's injured just now) and replace Tom Phillip (who had a career ending injury when he was quite young). Ask me if you need any info for him.

The stats that people stated in the previous thread will taken into review, they need to be done. Although I will have to reset the teams. So I need to save some of the squads before I reset.

Remember this will reflect what you want, So gunner I'll do what you said.

BM

I will prepare a list on the Welsh clubs (hopefully without being biased in some peoples eyes), but seeing as you are going to consider some in the previous posts that will be good.

Hopefully you will create James Hook.

What I generally am doing is creating players to replace player in the WL.

So O'Leary became Trimble
G.Simpson became S.Macleod.

They have to be similar nationality. So B.Murphy will replace the other Irish Back and Hook for the welsh SH or winger.

BM

I am starting another big edit tonight/tomorrow morning so if anyone has any ideas or opinions it would be nice to hear them now.

21 people have downloaded it so there must be 21 people with opinions and ideas, remember it is a roster to reflect what the members of TRF want.

BM

It would be quite a lot of work, but some squads need players creating and adding to them in place of existing ones.

For example, Saints need Ben Lewitt, Paul Tupai and Robbie Kydd adding, while the likes of Ross Beattie, Selbourne Boome and Geoff Appleford can all be removed.

If you're willing to do it then I can give you details, pics of players etc, but if not then I can just do it for myself.

To be honest Tom Shanklin needs a rating boost 80's.

So does Rhys Thomas the Welsh Hooker to 80's

Marc Scherbina (Cardiff) Needs boosting

Again not being unfair some players in Wales need boosting

I think J_Gibbs and Nonu from New Zealand need rating upped aswell

I have had a scan over teams and it becomes very obvious that deniol jones and i.evans need a boost. To be honest shank's is a good player with high stats needed for a winger, he just lacks others. Which may reflect real life. Generally I am changing 50's player into 70's and some lower players from wales and scotland up.

Any others apart from those mentioned in both threads.

Oh yeah and I am making some kicker's alot better,

Gordon Ross sucks
David Skrela Suck
Ceri Sweeney and Warlow suck
Reihana did but I changed him.

There are lots of kickers I will up/Make kickers.

BM

Shanklin is a centre by trade but had to stick onto the wing when he first started for wales

Latest posts