• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nacewa goooooone!

J

Juggernaut

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/rugby/news/arti...heading-ireland

Classy Blues utility back Isa Nacewa is joining the rugby migration from New Zealand to Europe, by signing with Leinster.

Nacewa, 25, will join the Irish club when his contractual obligations end in New Zealand, which is effectively after the present Super 14 campaign with the Blues.

He said the decision to leave Auckland was a difficult one.

"I really enjoy playing for the Blues and Auckland but am very aware I have to make the most of my playing career while I can," he said.

"All of us in this game know it is for a finite time-period so it really comes down to making smart decisions short and long-term."

[/b]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Bloody hell, another one gone.

yeah he is one, if not the best player in the blues when in form. definatly a good signing. and weve just been unlucky not to capatialise on him when weve had the chance. but cant blame him since hes not eligable for the all blacks.

Lets say our Blues lose all the players who are under speculation now foreign clubs. Just wondering, just where does that leave us? On young talents? I think we might perform worse than the Highlanders next season

Lets say our Blues lose all the players who are under speculation now foreign clubs. Just wondering, just where does that leave us? On young talents? I think we might perform worse than the Highlanders next season [/b]

Not a chance my friend. The Auckland pipline, is as strong as ever.

Well, theres Lachie Munro, Jamie Helleur from Auckland....Jack McPhee from Harbour and if he is still playing David Holwell.

So cover for 10 is pretty much safe.

Lets say our Blues lose all the players who are under speculation now foreign clubs. Just wondering, just where does that leave us? On young talents? I think we might perform worse than the Highlanders next season [/b]

Die.

I heard about that...

Ah, that sucks.

Good for him though, at least he is moving to a good European club.

Nacewa is absolute crap. Occaisional momnets of reasonable rugby but **** kicker, **** tackler, **** decision maker, inconsistent runner, dicey passer. Overall a poor excuse for a rugby player who is off to the north to earn some coin cause he knows he cant make it here.....unless he robs a bank of course.

<div class='quotemain'> He's ****..you'll be better off without him [/b]

What does that make Brett, the player he showed up not once, not twice, but thrice last year.
[/b][/quote]
Ah..the selector's choice for AB 2nd 5!!!!!! If you like it or not!!!
By the way, do you think 'Icy' will get even colder now he's not even a 1st pick for a 2nd rate franchise.

Yeah, it's not like the selectors have said multiple times that if Nacewa was eligible they would've capped him long ago or anything.

Nacewa is absolute crap. Occaisional momnets of reasonable rugby but **** kicker, **** tackler, **** decision maker, inconsistent runner, dicey passer. Overall a poor excuse for a rugby player who is off to the north to earn some coin cause he knows he cant make it here.....unless he robs a bank of course. [/b]

Well, if it isnt Bjok's illegitimate son.

I think they will find a more than suitable replacement... a lot of people rate Nacewa pretty highly but I'll be honest, I've never seen what all the fuss is about **shrugs** I for one will hardly notice his absence.