• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Name that Simpsons Character!

That's easy Ruth Powers.

Correct! Ruth Powers was of course Marge's cronie in her ill thought out run from the law. Seeing as that one was seen as easy, here's more of a pickle:

116.jpg

Hmmm I know that one but the name escapes me, it is the psychologist that helped Marge get over her fear of flying.

Dr Swig or something like that.

Last edited:
Whenever the winds whistles, I'll always remember, Lowenstein, Lowenstein…

My name is zweig

Correct! Ruth Powers was of course Marge's cronie in her ill thought out run from the law. Seeing as that one was seen as easy, here's more of a pickle:

116.jpg

Yeah sounded strangely arrogant there. Was easy for me because it used always be on RTE 2 also a friend had some terrible joke about the Ruth of Power that he used always tell.

Whenever the winds whistles, I'll always remember, Lowenstein, Lowenstein…

My name is zweig

Correct! Dr. Zweig was Marge's psychiatrist who helped her get over her fear of flying.

Next:

206614.jpg

That's Chester J. Lampwick. I saw that episodethe other day.

Thanksgiving one. Bart throws Lisa's centrepiece into the fire by accident while trying to place his in the middle of the table. Runs away, goes to homeless centre, ends up on roof with toys, apologises.

This thread somewhat slipped my mind I'm ashamed to say! But the show must go on. Here's one of my personal favourites (not Dr. Nick!):

15yw8ly.jpg

Thanksgiving one. Bart throws Lisa's centrepiece into the fire by accident while trying to place his in the middle of the table. Runs away, goes to homeless centre, ends up on roof with toys, apologises.

This thread somewhat slipped my mind I'm ashamed to say! But the show must go on. Here's one of my personal favourites (not Dr. Nick!):

15yw8ly.jpg

some one "McCraig", i cant remember his first name

That episode was on TV earlier. McGreg, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg.

Latest posts