• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

National flags

E

edinburgh_gunner

I've noticed that there are national flags appearing to some of the member's names. I would do this, but the only option is 'United Kingdom'. I would prefer if I could select Scotland, as I'm a nationalist and do not believe that I am British. When asked what country do I come from, I always say Scotland. It's just my belief and politcal opinion, but I'm sure there are maybe a couple of others who might rather select Wales, or England, rather than the UK. Could you guys perhaps change it?

Thanks.

I will have to look at the coding for it, but will certainly have a look for you, cos I class myself as English and not British, may need to draw up a couple of flags for them.

Boooooooo... I want this one;

eng.png

Actually, no I don't.

Never mind

go to edit your user profile and then you should see a drop down box with countries in it and select your country...

I'm going through old topics to see what was dicussed here before i arrived.
I know this was back summer last year, but what happened to this option?

Were there complications (of the political variety)?

Yeah...where are the flags? As a self proclaimed student of vexillology, I'm curious.

Yeah...where are the flags? As a self proclaimed student of vexology, I'm curious. [/b]

I can't see them either and i can't find where to enable them or choose my flag. Help plz :)

Union Flag for me please.

Unionist and proud! (of the British, not Northern Irish kind, that ain't ours and I'd rather we take it back to Argos and give it back to its rightful owners please pronto and no Orange Sash thank you, I'm actually sane and haven't got anger management issues)

<div class='quotemain'> Yeah...where are the flags? As a self proclaimed student of vexology, I'm curious. [/b]

I can't see them either and i can't find where to enable them or choose my flag. Help plz :)
[/b][/quote]

Oh yeah and I'd like the Australian flag seeing as though I'm Australian. :)

I can trump that.

Its not a flag, but it an enduring symbol of the UK and its links to its dominions.

I'll give you a clue. Its a clock, in London, but is not open for public view and has a section reserved for the 'forgotten' dominion of Newfoundland before it was annexed by Canada.

This was replaced with the Club option which I developed with my own fair hands!!!

is there any way to do both? so, that u get an flag of your nation, plus the logo of your favourite team?

Latest posts