• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Natwest 6 Nations] Round 3 : Scotland Vs England 24/02/2018 16:45

Scotland were the better team, no matter what the ref done or whatever, Congratulations to Scotland.

Maybe now Jones will finally stop ******* about with our back row and stop ignoring the breakdown? I mean seriously, how can we see this game after game after game and he can't? Brown hardly Mr solid today, more mistakes than any other back.

Didn't think the Scots had that in them. Comfortably the better team. Nice of them to deny England the bonus point too.

Poor English performance and on the wrong end of a lot of decisions. Would love to see Owens score, if he was being marked for that game.

Nobody but ourselves to blame for that, first 40 killed us off. We've all said for a while, England have been winning but not improving. This hopefully should be a kick up the arse for Eddie and the team, hoping for an improved selection next week. The impact Underhill had clearly outlined how desperately we need an old school, back row balance.

I'm twitchy about this one.

We've been riding our luck for a while and Sco will be infinitely better than in Cardiff. Factor in the whole Eng at Murrayfield thing and the respective back row balances and it's not impossible to see the stars aligning.

If we do ever lose again I think that it will be more likely against a team getting a fast and loose game right rather than one employing percentages and the bludgeon.

Robshaw needs to squash Hamish Watson. Hear a lot of Watson's name and we could be struggling.

I am an oracle.

Hopefully that will be the cue for Eddie to sort out some of the problems that seem obvious to rest of us. That had been coming, it wasn't "one of those things".

Well played Scotland. At least it wasn't Wales.

First half to blame really and that was England's own doing.

Second half Nigel Owens reffed England out the game.

Scotland good for the win overall, well done. Fans booing Jones rightfully complimenting them is pretty poor form.

Bad performance from England. Well played Scotland, much deserved win.

Latest posts