• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NBA Thread

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> this year is year of Boston!!!

Kevin Garnett
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce

[/b]

f***ing aye. :D

C'mon the celtics

Can't wait till the start of the season should be good.
[/b][/quote]

If you're going to bandwagon, at least attach yourself to a team that has a real chance, not some perceived made up notion concocted by those mindless mules at ESPN.

[/b][/quote]

Hardly ever watch ESPN and sure as hell don't listen to their opinions a whole lot. <_<

and for your information i have being going for the celtics before this all happened.

We are discussing NBA not slagging people off for who they go for.
[/b][/quote]

But good sir that is discussing NBA basketball, for I am a Toronto Raptors fan, the type of fan that yells at the TV during pre-season basketball. And as a Celtic fan you should know that the Raptors are reigning Atlantic Division Champions, and your lowly Celtics are trying to take that crown from my beloved team of misfits. I only talk a little trash as is customary of the NBA and their fans. This is not a cricket thread where we sip tea and eat scones. It's possible to have intelligent conversation/analysis and bit of banter no? If I overstepped my bounds I appologize.

The reason I speak ill of your team is because many "experts" (ESPN, SI, EA ect) have picked the Celtics to not only be the best team in the Atlantic but also to win the East on their way to a loss in the NBA Finals. But for some reason they choose to ignore the fact that there isn't a bench, nor is there any talent outside of the supposed "big three". Not only are they depending on Rondo far too much but for the Celtics to be that successful Allen, Garnett and Pierce are going to have to play 40 minutes per night. Now normally for big time star players that's not too significant, only these players have major injury concerns. Ray Allen has only played a full season four times in his eleven year career. Combined the three of them missed 82 games the last two seasons. That's failing to mention the concerns with chemistry and whether or not the three egos can co-exist.

I hope that Denver Nuggets will win with their stars as Carmelo Anthony , Iverson , Camby ...Moreover they recover Keenyon Martin and have a complete team

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> this year is year of Boston!!!

Kevin Garnett
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce

[/b]

f***ing aye. :D

C'mon the celtics

Can't wait till the start of the season should be good.
[/b][/quote]

If you're going to bandwagon, at least attach yourself to a team that has a real chance, not some perceived made up notion concocted by those mindless mules at ESPN.

[/b][/quote]

Hardly ever watch ESPN and sure as hell don't listen to their opinions a whole lot. <_<

and for your information i have being going for the celtics before this all happened.

We are discussing NBA not slagging people off for who they go for.
[/b][/quote]

But good sir that is discussing NBA basketball, for I am a Toronto Raptors fan, the type of fan that yells at the TV during pre-season basketball. And as a Celtic fan you should know that the Raptors are reigning Atlantic Division Champions, and your lowly Celtics are trying to take that crown from my beloved team of misfits. I only talk a little trash as is customary of the NBA and their fans. This is not a cricket thread where we sip tea and eat scones. It's possible to have intelligent conversation/analysis and bit of banter no? If I overstepped my bounds I appologize.

The reason I speak ill of your team is because many "experts" (ESPN, SI, EA ect) have picked the Celtics to not only be the best team in the Atlantic but also to win the East on their way to a loss in the NBA Finals. But for some reason they choose to ignore the fact that there isn't a bench, nor is there any talent outside of the supposed "big three". Not only are they depending on Rondo far too much but for the Celtics to be that successful Allen, Garnett and Pierce are going to have to play 40 minutes per night. Now normally for big time star players that's not too significant, only these players have major injury concerns. Ray Allen has only played a full season four times in his eleven year career. Combined the three of them missed 82 games the last two seasons. That's failing to mention the concerns with chemistry and whether or not the three egos can co-exist. [/b][/quote]

Fair enough mate.

Celtics have gone 6-0 so far so things are going well so far. :)

and memphis beat houston. :blink:

I hope that Denver Nuggets will win with their stars as Carmelo Anthony , Iverson , Camby ...Moreover they recover Keenyon Martin and have a complete team
[/b]

Lots of talent from top to bottom, but a lack of chemistry kills the Nuggets compared to other teams in the West. They'd benefit with a true distributing point guard and move AI to shooting guard (like Philly did with Snow and Iverson).

Spurs are the best again because they have the same roster and all the players know perfectly played together

I think it's good to Kevin Garnett to change team in this season. My best player is: Lebron James.

Latest posts