• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEC Harelquins

C

Cymro

Within the next few weeks (hopefully), Manily Gunners work and myselfs work will become visible. Seeing as the NEC Harlequins are promoted and Leeds looking more likely to get relegated, we have started building an NEC Team. Featuring the likes of Andre Vos, Andrew Mehrtens, Simon Keogh and Tony Diprose.

We will be posting screenshots up as soon as we can. And hopefully you will enjoy the work of art.

The Harlequins are there in the game but not accessiable or maybe an unlock able not sure though, the kit and all the rest is in the data.gob file so either they left it out for some reason or you can unlock it, cant see that myself but as i said the kit is there! ;)

Originally posted by csrtt815@Apr 5 2006, 09:31 AM
The Harlequins are there in the game but not accessiable or maybe an unlock able not sure though, the kit and all the rest is in the data.gob file so either they left it out for some reason or you can unlock it, cant see that myself but as i said the kit is there! ;)
Yeah when I was sifting through the mini kits I noticed the quins mini kit. When the game was being developed they must not have known who was going down and then made them to be safe.

Originally posted by Cymro@Apr 7 2006, 10:24 PM
Are the players there?
Aparently the commentary for Mherts is in there somwhere, so you never know.