• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Neil Back - The Death of Rugby

The RFU in my view, should prevent fraudsters taking over in the first place.

But back to the book - the key part is that RFU representatives visited on two occasions according to Backy, and yet left both times and did nothing. What was the point in visiting in the first place? If people weren't being paid then surely the RFU should have intervened?

Instead, their only action was to demote the club down to the ninth tier, when it wasn't the club's fault.

And as you rightly say, Aland gets away with all of it, and frighteningly, he could in theory go back in to rugby if he wanted to. The London Welsh case and Backy publishing the book should go some way to stopping Aland, and hopefully other fraudsters from taking rugby the way of football.

Is anybody heading to the book signing for this? It's in Leicester Waterstones, 12-3pm before the Tigers play Argentina.

Chance to meet Backy & possibly ask his opinion on certain things. Always a plus being able to make your copy a bit more collectable with a signature too!

Okay, the tackle on Lomu is impressive tbf...

I loved Back. Great player. That tackle was after JL had slowed and had someone around his ankles. Did line him up nicely.

That said, a bit odd that his publicity team are joining up on here to push it. Shamelessly.

I loved Back. Great player. That tackle was after JL had slowed and had someone around his ankles. Did line him up nicely.

That said, a bit odd that his publicity team are joining up on here to push it. Shamelessly.

haha! innit?

Latest posts