'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Bristol
This is possibly the worse thing I have ever seen

kit_2533309b.jpg

Last edited:
I quite like the home kit. Certainly different. The away kit is fairly awful though - looks as though Paint crashed while the Canterbury designers were finishing up.

I'd buy the hell out of it if it was Welsh.
7s isn't supposed to be traditional. This is bold, colourful, and stand out. Wonder if I can get one without that rose...

That being said, I like changes in kits. Tradition is boring. Loved the Welsh one from 2010/11.

I'd buy the hell out of it if it was Welsh.
7s isn't supposed to be traditional. This is bold, colourful, and stand out. Wonder if I can get one without that rose...

That being said, I like changes in kits. Tradition is boring. Loved the Welsh one from 2010/11.

I get that and agree with it but this?

This is kit design by LSD with a Magic Mushroom sauce

Wonder if I can get one without that rose...

You realize the green and red triangles make up a rose too? Try to find the shirt without the rose and you're basically just looking for a white t-shirt :p

You realize the green and red triangles make up a rose too? Try to find the shirt without the rose and you're basically just looking for a white t-shirt :p

Ah yes... Well, a 'Welsh' version. We have red on top and green on the bottom, so whatever ;)

Dislike the home kit, the rose isn't that obvious either but I'm loving the away one ! Might even buy it ^^

Latest posts