• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Footage for you today

how can you say that - rc 2006 is not as good as rugby 06, and if im brutally honest - i dont think its as good as rugby 05.

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 10 2006, 06:10 AM
how can you say that - rc 2006 is not as good as rugby 06, and if im brutally honest - i dont think its as good as rugby 05.
I don't understand what you mean there at all. can you clarify that statement?

RC 2006 is a much better game that r2005 simply because it has less bugs and annoying things about it.

r2006 is what r2005 should have been. with r2005 they had a game that promised greatness but underneath it all was a bit of a polished turd. i havent played that game for 10 months or so.

still, im not going to complain about it....after r2004 there might not have been any new rugby games from EA at all which would be bad for us in the long run. r2005 was a mammoth turn around in comparion but still flawed.

WCR tried to be different and it was but it lacked depth in all departments. this has been fixed with rc2006 and is the slickest 3d rugby game so far (not counting r2006 as its not out yet).

i looked forward to the next EA installment, looks peachy.

I hope someone else will get the code to rc2006 and continue to develop it because it now really deserves it and could be a totally amazing game in 2-3 years.

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 10 2006, 06:36 AM
i like rc 2006 -as it is just like me a little  arcadey and tooney like myself
Could not agree more Lora

any chance of getting User's Local Time within posts.

i'm cool with the Suva Town Hall Clock, but sometimes my head does spin wondering when the hell things can feasibly be expected. just a thought.

Thanks Locks, I am dloading it right now and can't wait.

After playing it I can't get enough... :rolleyes:

F***** F***** F***** :rahh:

i need this now................what about the dont argue....... :bravo:

looks brilliant

i am with bokke aswell

Sidecam all the way.........it will look even better :D :bravo:

This game on side view looks so smooth and more realistic than the vids Locks posted now I am convinced, player control ect looks great.

AK47 we are going to be very happy on side view bud.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 11 2006, 06:04 PM
Bugger. I missed it.

Any chance of it being uploaded again?
I don't think it was ever uploaded, I am waiting to. :)

Oh. I didn't even read the thread/post...

I'm going to have a look at something, If I'm not back in 2 days avenge my death.

NZ numer 11 was chasing Giteau hard 5 more metre it would have been a good covering tackle!