• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Jersey

I think its a fairly boring jersey to be honest, but not too bad. Will see what the training stuff looks like.

"The new jersey celebrates the journey a player must undergo to reach the very top of the game, as well as those who have helped them get there.

With the Lions squad recognised as being made up of the best of the best, the iconic red jersey's new design features a striking graphic on the shoulders, comprising a multitude of individual pieces which come together to form the image of a lion. Symbolising the origins of the players and those who have helped them to reach the pinnacle of the game, each piece pays homage to every teammate, club coach, family member and friend who helped them along the way."

The absolute nonsense they come up with for jersey launches (looking especially you Adidas) is so cringeworthy. There's a Lions pattern because the team is called the Lions lads. Lets not bring my mum into it.

I think its a fairly boring jersey to be honest, but not too bad. Will see what the training stuff looks like.

"The new jersey celebrates the journey a player must undergo to reach the very top of the game, as well as those who have helped them get there.

With the Lions squad recognised as being made up of the best of the best, the iconic red jersey's new design features a striking graphic on the shoulders, comprising a multitude of individual pieces which come together to form the image of a lion. Symbolising the origins of the players and those who have helped them to reach the pinnacle of the game, each piece pays homage to every teammate, club coach, family member and friend who helped them along the way."

The absolute nonsense they come up with for jersey launches (looking especially you Adidas) is so cringeworthy. There's a Lions pattern because the team is called the Lions lads. Lets not bring my mum into it.

The lines on the Leinster jersey apparently stand for the rivers of Leinster...because of course nowhere else has rivers.

Training jersey is pretty cool. I'll get it when its inevitably like 30 quid. Off field stuff like hoodies also nice.

I saw the thread ***le New Jersey and this is the first thing that came to mind. Bada bing! By the way, that red rugby jersey looks good.

1603909595679.png

There's not really much you can do with a lions top so they've done what they can.
Definitely going to get this from sports direct when it's cheaper as that's way too much. Then I can add it to my massive lions top collection in my wardrobe lol.

Latest posts