• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits on PS2?

M

Mr. Laxative

Sorry, I know something been posted on upgrades, but is it possible to upgrade kits on PS2? Thanks

It probably is Jacko, but I think you'll need to copy the PS2 game to PC, extract/edit files to make your changes, burn the game onto DVD again and play it in a modified PS2 that will allow it...

otherwise, i'm afraid not

Thanks. Georgia wasn't fully licencsed in '04, are they this year? They have - in my opinion - the best jersey that I have seen.

Georgia are not licensed as far as I'm aware,

I think (going on the screens for the unlicensed club teams) that the actual jersey design and colour should be the practically exactly the same as the real life counterpart, you'll just have an alternative emblem/crest on the jersey and no sponsor featured...

apart from that there should not be any real difference in the jersey... '04 just put a rough idea of a jersey if a team was unlicensed, this time round it is near spot on

Not a chance. No licence whatsoever of the World Cup.

Also, there are only a handful of International Teams with authentic kits: All 6 Nations, All Tri-Nations, Argentina, USA, Canada . . . and I believe that's it. The others are like what Raz said: proper colors, and designs, but not the logos/emblems/sponsors etc.

Latest posts