• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New movie for you!

L

locksley

This one is a bit better in quality, but still not as smooth as what I can see on my TV!

However, there are a few things in this vid I'm sure you'll like.... including..GASP, A Try!!!!
<

New Movie here! 21 MEG

Enjoy

good stuff

you can tell you seem to have picked up the game more

where was the try though???

can't you create a file ALL platform users can view?!! Please?!
you did it for 2004...

Originally posted by excitation@Jan 28 2005, 12:51 PM
can't you create a file ALL platform users can view?!! Please?!
you did it for 2004...
I didn't do the 2004 vids! Knowsleyroader did, but he doesn't have the same set up now! I'm really sorry, but I haven't got any other program to make movies.

I see. Oh well, I'll just have to wait 'till I get to a PC machine. Thanks for the reply.

What? Download Windows Media Player. It's not that difficult. And funksoulbrother says it works on Mac.

damn, Damn, DAMN.

For some reason, this video is real choppy, freezing every 2 seconds.

Balls!

this video is good.

i minimised the size of the footage to get a good idea of the smoothness of the game..............looks very well paced

but i do not like the ball animation from the conversion - it look like he's kicked a meat pie between the sticks - there's no backward end to end spin on the footy...........its all random, and floaty - whats doing here???

Yeah, noticed that too aye :/

Also bunching and all following ball carrier seem to still be a prob - can only hope its better on hard

I loved it!

The try animation with the big dive and fluid slide is awesome. It was missing in every game since Jonah Lomu.

Rucks and mauls seem to be the main concern for most people. One magazine described rucks and mauls as well as turnovers 2004 as random and out of the control of the player. That was my main hatred of 2004.

The sidestepping looks very much like FIFA 2004 where you can flick left or right. Great element to have but I can see its overuse as a worry.

I'll just have to wait and play the game for myself

Originally posted by JJ-@Jan 28 2005, 01:07 PM
What? Download Windows Media Player. It's not that difficult. And funksoulbrother says it works on Mac.
I have tried everything... the wmv just plays the sound, no video. What happens when I click on the file is that it opens in a new window and it's all code. This is not the first time, I can never get it to work, any wmv file. JJ can you save the file as something else and post it, or maybe email it to me, compressed if possible, I'd love to see it... anything!!!

Can you play AVI?

If you can go to http://rugbygames.bizhat.com -> Rugby 2005-Downloads -> Very Small Gameplay Video. It's 3.29MB, only 160x120, 10FPS and low quality. It will give you a taste at least. Sorry it can't be better, but I don't have the space for big videos.

Good video but I expected the crowd to absolutely go nuts when you scored a try. The build up sort of encouraged this, but nothing! I love scoring a goal in Fifa 2005 because of the noise the crowd makes.

yea true but this aint soccer cos most times theres a try in rugby its clapping like wcr...they got it rite.

plus i dont feel to be bossy but lox wud it be possible if u slowed down your type of playing juss be patient and slow down the ruck juss like england!

aye thanx lox for all these videos and im sorry if im being rude or ungratefull.

Originally posted by excitation+Jan 28 2005, 02:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (excitation @ Jan 28 2005, 02:26 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Jan 28 2005, 01:07 PM
I have tried everything... the wmv just plays the sound, no video. What happens when I click on the file is that it opens in a new window and it's all code. This is not the first time, I can never get it to work, any wmv file. JJ can you save the file as something else and post it, or maybe email it to me, compressed if possible, I'd love to see it... anything!!! [/b]
click here to download windows media player for Mac. We all hate windows - it sucks, but at least you can see the video

windos media player for Mac OS X

also make sure you use Internet Explorer, Netscape or Safari. Dont think it works with Firefox

Why not just copy the URL address and use Windows Media Player > Open URL..(Ctrl+U). then paste the address

Or Use Internet Explorer..

Latest posts