• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New movies, tomorrow, 11am UK time

L

locksley

There'll be some new movies posted here tomorrow round about 11:30am (UK time)

It's a full game, 5 minute halves, Barbarians v Pacific Islanders at Murrayfield in the teaming down rain..., oh, and it's on HARD mode too! I've split it into two files, 1st half and 2nd half! Both are around 80meg in size and around 7 minutes long! These vids will be the best quality yet, they'll look just as good in full screen as they do in small screen!

Unbelievable as it seems, I actually manage to SCORE A TRY, on HARD!!!!!
<

Look out for them tomorrow!

Hoorah.

11:30AM+11 hours= 10:30PM NZ time.

Edit - Stupid time zones. Hmm, locksley posted at 3:33PM NZT, which I think is 2:33AM UKT, therefore tomorrow could either be tonight NZT (if tomorrow means after one sleep), or tomorrow night (if tomorrow means the day that it is in 24 hours time).

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 22 2005, 02:49 PM
Hoorah.

11:30AM+11 hours= 10:30PM NZ time.

Edit - Stupid time zones. Hmm, locksley posted at 3:33PM NZT, which I think is 2:33AM UKT, therefore tomorrow could either be tonight NZT (if tomorrow means after one sleep), or tomorrow night (if tomorrow means the day that it is in 24 hours time).
kootos to you JJ......kootos to you JJ
<

Ok

Here's what I'll do! Seeing as both vids are around the 90meg size each, I'll put the first half up this morning, leave it up for 2 days, then put the 2nd half up and remove the 1st! Webspace restrictions mean I have to do this! Sorry!

Hi Locks not sure if this is possible but could you not remove some of the old video clips and post both halves.

ok locks thats fine --- Mmm best quality ever seen on this forum hey?

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME ANY LONGER --- must have it NOW

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 22 2005, 08:39 PM
Superb! Why rain though?
I had no choice, it automatically picks the weather before each game!

I reckon it's true about it being in scotland! Unfortunately, there's no weather option in the game, only the strength of the wind can be changed!

Originally posted by TheBokke@Feb 22 2005, 08:29 PM
Hi Locks not sure if this is possible but could you not remove some of the old video clips and post both halves.
Sorry! I've already took every movie off there, so my webspace is totally clear! I don't have enough to host both!

If anyone has enough webspace to host a 90meg file, PM me and I'll send it across via MSN to you!

Cheers

Very Interesting . No weather changes . YAY

Wow this game is realistic. But on the otherhand it would suck if every match played in scotland would be rainy.

MMM just a thought

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 22 2005, 02:33 PM

It's a full game, 5 minute halves, Barbarians v Pacific Islanders at Murrayfield in the teaming down rain..., oh, and it's on HARD mode too! I've split it into two files, 1st half and 2nd half! Both are around 80meg in size and around 7 minutes long! These vids will be the best quality yet, they'll look just as good in full screen as they do in small screen!

<

Thanks locklsey can't wait! - how are you getting on with hard now, any improvements, finding gaps?

I was just thinking (sorry for banging on about this !) but when you played that super ten tournament yesterday and you beat everyone with Ireland, were you using the famous 'trick'? If you were maybe try without it and see if its still too easy?

Let me know what you think?

Cheers

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 22 2005, 09:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Feb 22 2005, 09:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Feb 22 2005, 02:33 PM

It's a full game, 5 minute halves, Barbarians v Pacific Islanders at Murrayfield in the teaming down rain..., oh, and it's on HARD mode too!  I've split it into two files, 1st half and 2nd half!  Both are around 80meg in size and around 7 minutes long!  These vids will be the best quality yet, they'll look just as good in full screen as they do in small screen!

<

Thanks locklsey can't wait! - how are you getting on with hard now, any improvements, finding gaps?

I was just thinking (sorry for banging on about this !) but when you played that super ten tournament yesterday and you beat everyone with Ireland, were you using the famous 'trick'? If you were maybe try without it and see if its still too easy?

Let me know what you think?

Cheers [/b]

Yeah, I am! It's a lot better actually! You'll see in the vid! There are times when you just can't move upfield at all. I use a lot of number 8 pickups from rucks, but on hard mode, these hardly EVER get you the break you need! It's as if the defender has a magnet pulling you to him!

No, I wasn't using the trick! To be honest with you, I can't really do the trick properly, maybe it's because I don't want to, but I find it hard to do! Two of my mates use it all the time tho, and it annoys the hell out of me!

PLEASE NO ONE EVER SAY WHAT THE SPECIAL TRICK IS WITHOUT GIVING WARING AS I REALLY DON`T WANT TO KNOW IT. IT WOULD KILL THE GAME STONE DEAD!!!!!

Thanks Locks - I'm hoping with loads of practice hard might be playable.

What do you think about using the player editor to change the team stats? Do you recon this might even things up a bit? I.e make your three quaters quicker and stronger so they can burst through gaps. Just a thought?

I had to do this in rugby 2004 because it was pi£$ easy and I ended up having some very competitive games!

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 22 2005, 02:33 PM

<

Oh shucks!!

Could be coincidence, but that was exactly my request to a tee! Stoked..!

<

Can't find them as of yet but will soon I guess....

Told you you'd get better on hard, find gaps, score tries.....right! Now I'm more excited about playing....

Have been playing Rugby 2004 on analogue so as to be better at Rugby 2005. Actually quite like it! Hell.

Must....find.....videos.....
<

Mmmmmmm - kick off has occurred.....is in classic 2 view...have paused and shaken my head.

Will resume belatedly...

Latest posts