• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Munster, Leinster and Ulster Kit (2007/08)

O

O'Rothlain

Here are the New Kits from Munster, Leinster and Ulster. I'm quite pleased as Adidas seems to have kept a level head and made a smart kit, and Canterbury didn't go all Tron on us with Leinster and Ulster. The two Ulster Jerseys are their alternatives (black alt.1, red alt.2). Connacht hasn't, to my understanding, changed anything, or has not announced anything. I do actually really like Connacht's kit, and rugbytech has done a fine job.
281.jpg

228.jpg

clip_image002.jpg
clip_image002(1).jpg

L0000024754001.jpg
L0000024755001.jpg

Adidas really have cemented their reputation for making good, simple jerseys with clean lines and minimalist chic.

Adidas really have cemented their reputation for making good, simple jerseys with clean lines and minimalist chic. [/b]
I agree...but also, I say well done on the new Leinster. Now that it no longer says "Bank of Scotland" I might get one! ...and while we're at it, one of the black Ulster...and yeah, a munster one too....and now that I've gone that far, let's throw in the all black Connacht shirt...then I'll can look like a four province flag.
20060828230142!Flag_of_provinces_(Ireland).png

The damn things are on sale but this is all they have to show? An artists impression? Typically amateurish from the Leinster branch if you ask me. Get a fecking photo up for gods sake lads and at least try to act like you know what your doing.

Yeah, and those artistic impressions don't do the jerseys any justice. They are very smart in the flesh...or should that be "cloth" ?

Will all the celtic teams be getting new shirts for next season?
[/b]
Blues' kit will be exactly the same as last season, only there will be an extra sponsor (on the collar, i think). They've got a new and smart training range, though.

Dragons, Scarlets and Ospreys will be getting a brand new range, from jersey to training tops.

HINT: Keep an eye out for one of the Ospreys tops. That's all i can say for now, but be prepared. :lol:

Will all the celtic teams be getting new shirts for next season?

[/b]
I can only assume, yes...
I've just personally checked up on the Irish Teams.

<div class='quotemain'>
clip_image002.jpg
clip_image002(1).jpg

[/b]

The damn things are on sale but this is all they have to show? An artists impression? Typically amateurish from the Leinster branch if you ask me. Get a fecking photo up for gods sake lads and at least try to act like you know what your doing. [/b][/quote]

Well the lads did do a photoshoot for the ireland jersey so it'd probably take a bit too much out of them to do one for the Leinster jersey as well, this is a world cup year afterall, can't have the players suffering from burnout can we!!!

Munster's new jersey looks really good,

replace TOYOTA by a FORD logo and you almost get a SUPER 14 team !

:p

I think Edinburgh and Glasgow will be keeping their home shirts at least. Edinburgh will be changing their away I think.

<div class='quotemain'> Check out the red Ulster kit, a white hand :S [/b]
Bloody Hell, you're right.
Surely someone will die for this?! It's Heresy!
[/b][/quote]

Ulster won the HEC wearing red so perhaps they are hoping that it will provide a spark! :D

Typical Leinster, They could of at least given us a picture of the jersey be it hanging on the back of a chair or on a model

Latest posts