• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New rugby game

F

Fred187

Having played a freeware football game (http://yodasoccer.sourceforge.net/) and seeing what could be accomplished at this level, I though it was time for a rugby game to a similar standard, possibly even better. Hopefully this could be made in 3D using the Crystal Space engine (http://www.crystalspace3d.org/). Unfortunately my coding abilities are limited to say the least so I would need a lot of help. Is anyone interested?

Why on earth have you stated, 'New Rugby Game' on your thread description when its really a football/soccer game??

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 11 2006, 12:42 PM
Why on earth have you stated, 'New Rugby Game' on your thread description when its really a football/soccer game??

Try reading the guys full post gjohn...

he is talking about a rugby version of the soccergame in the link

... Sure he could have called the thread "new rugby game item/programming", but "New Rugby Game" as a thread ***le still fits the bill

Why on earth have you stated, 'New Rugby Game' on your thread description when its really a football/soccer game?? [/b]

I was using the football game as an example since there are no similar rugby games. As raziel_eire said; it would effectively be a rugby version of this game, possibly even in 3D.

Originally posted by raziel_eire+Mar 11 2006, 01:34 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Mar 11 2006, 12:42 PM

Try reading the guys full post gjohn...

he is talking about a rugby version of the soccergame in the link

... Sure he could have called the thread "new rugby game item/programming", but "New Rugby Game" as a thread ***le still fits the bill [/b]
Sorry about that, was reading the thread late last night. Must of been half sleeping. :zzz:

Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 12 2006, 01:57 AM
It's times like these that makes me wish my school had a better IT class....
NBHS makes everyone do a year ahead (Year 12 ICT in Year 11, than Year 13 ICT in Year 12) so they can make you do an EIT course when you hit Year 13.

Stupid Waipuk hicks.

We had two computer classes. Dummies, and slightly less dummies.... In the slightly less dummies class I got to make a website using Frontpage.

EPIC!!

Luckily I have my own copies of the good ****...

Latest posts