• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Scotland Kit!

Right.... but it's not identical.

If you want the proper, 'authentic' one, you pays ya money, you takes ya pick.

I saw the new Scottish jersey (along with the Aus and SA one) yesterday and was mightily impressed. I take back my previous comments such as "outrageously disgusting" and "visual diarhhoea". I love it. The only problem is that the 3 countries have the same design.

ok, maybe not precisly identical, but the difference is minimal! and the only reason mine isnt tight-fitting is because i bought a size bigger than normal. anyway, my point is you can save £20 on what is near enough the same shirt. (or alternativly you could pick up the old shirt for £20 in a sale) [/b]

Trust me, if you were to work with the jerseys day in day out you would immediately stand yourself corrected.

Trust me, if you were to work with the jerseys day in day out you would immediately stand yourself corrected.
[/b]

Rinsed.

I saw the new Scottish jersey (along with the Aus and SA one) yesterday and was mightily impressed. I take back my previous comments such as "outrageously disgusting" and "visual diarhhoea". I love it. The only problem is that the 3 countries have the same design.[/b]

Nice to find someone who is willing to admit they were a bit hasty!!

I don't mind it either...As others have said i wish all the CCC shirts didn't look alike but oh well guess they got lazy...i still wish they had collars...call me old fashioned

what the hell?!?! it looks like a freaking association football jersey! what the hell is canterbury up to?!?!?! the previous one was the best imo

1. I agree with a previous poster... we're evolving into fuxking LEAGUE jerseys... and that just won't do...

2. I don't know if this has already been said, but this jersey won't help forwards with ********ties look any better...

3. I'm glad CCC did not do the New Zealand kit. They're already fuxking robots.

4. I want to see Mark Renton wear one of these

we must be compromising durability and quality for fashion! dan vickerman's jersey tore! that hasnt happened on the international stage in 31 yrs! what the hell r u thinking canterbury!?!?!?

I'm not buying the RWC shirt, I don't see the point. Might aswell wait for the new jersey proper to come out (IE without the RWC logo). It's grown on me, but I still prefer the old shirts.

At least you've got an aesthetically pleasing kit to buy (eventually)!!! Share a thought for us poor chaps in England & France! :(

Surely with all the outrage some level-headed individual could get a petition started...yes, it won't affect what's already happend, but may encourage canterbury and others to please the fans and not the fashion designers.
lawrence.jpg

I agree with Wellycane. Rugby Union jerseys start to look like Rugby League ones. I dunno. I'm not convinced at all.

Call me old-fashioned, but I miss the classic rugby shirts!!

I'm not buying the RWC shirt, I don't see the point. Might aswell wait for the new jersey proper to come out (IE without the RWC logo). It's grown on me, but I still prefer the old shirts.
[/b]

Mate, I'm guessing your from edinburgh or currie, so near edinburgh.

Get yourself to JJB at Princes St. and there is the PRO jersey for 5o quid, i think this is the one down from Test but one up from Replica.

Latest posts