• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new screens

screenshot_011.jpg

I know one teams Aussie, but whats the other one? Looks like the American Flag on the Jersey...

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 13 2005, 05:15 PM
I know one teams Aussie, but whats the other one? Looks like the American Flag on the Jersey...
That would be the US international league team.

screenshot_011.jpg

what gave it away?..was it the 52stars?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Jul 13 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Jul 13 2005, 06:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 13 2005, 05:15 PM
screenshot_011.jpg

what gave it away?..was it the 52stars? [/b]
<

Classic.

Oh, and you were funny as well chiro.

wow, when did they get two new ones? i swear there were only 50 when i was there last week.

Could this mean the game might be released in the States . . . ?

I mean, you'd get a guarantee'd 13 sales with the US League team. And then their reserves. And I'd buy one.

So that's, what 325,000 potential copies of the game sold in the US -- awesome.

And, am I a dick for pointing out the all-important red US sock color (not blue) that goes so well with them fugly jerseys?:

hinmarshusa_wideweb__430x289.jpg

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Jul 13 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Jul 13 2005, 06:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
screenshot_011.jpg

what gave it away?..was it the 52stars? [/b]
Surprised captain America didn't correct you.............the American flag has 50 stars

So Mario has your team made an error with the socks?? - going through all the photos of the USA team they always seem to have red socks??

.....and whilst answering that question, will there be a far bigger marketing push for your new horse racing game in comparison to rugby league 2 (ie. more screenshots, advertising, details released far earlier - due to the game being something relatively new to countries outside Japan)??

Originally posted by NZL fan+Jul 14 2005, 08:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Jul 14 2005, 08:40 AM)</div>
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jul 13 2005, 06:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
screenshot_011.jpg

what gave it away?..was it the 52stars?
Surprised captain America didn't correct you.............the American flag has 50 stars

[/b]
I'd say he's gotton confused by the saying that the UK and Australia are the 51st and 52nd states of the US

LMFAO

Will there ever be a day where Captain gets his socks right

Deadset with the Lion Rugby Team and now this

I swear they are out to test ur attention to detail

Get em right sidhe..........god damn, there's always cracks in the system

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jul 14 2005, 04:52 AM
And, am I a dick for pointing out the all-important red US sock color (not blue) that goes so well with them fugly jerseys?:
They sometimes wear blue socks (as we have them), and sometimes have red socks as shown in that picture.

The reference as supplied to us from the US team themselves said they prefer the blue variant, so thats what we have them as in the game.

ah good stuff Mario going straight to the source. and Captain I am sure somone will be able to change it for you if you like the red ones better

screenshot_011.jpg

I've got say that the new shots do look pretty good. They still haven't been able to utilise the big screens at the stadiums yet by the looks of things, but thats not that big a deal... Anyway though, got anymore shots coming our way mario? a couple of State of Origin would be great!

on the sidhe forums they have comparing shots with RL1 and RL2 at the same stage of development

I must say the difference is phenominal, with RL2 looking like RL1 on a next gen console...........its like RL2 is on drugs.

Graphically this could turn into a beast

wish their was some progressive dirt tho

If the gameplay mixture is good with attack, defense and kick attack, along with the ins-and outs of the regular season, this will be my ultimate cup of tea

Hay Muzz

Have u programmed the judiciary side of things so that when Simon Woolford, or any other Raider for that matter, go to the judiciary they get stiffed and ripped off!
Atleast make it as close to real life as possible....dangerous throws 8 weeks with no previous record of a dangerous throw...............intentional eye gouging 6 weeks!!!!!
Make it so Morley gets sent everytime he hits high, and so Stevens is suspended for wedging, lifting knees and anything else they can pin on him

or have a mini dart game with Graham Annesly's head on the bullseye!!!!
<

Latest posts