• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Screenshots

thanks for posting that link...sorry if the date is pushed back for you.
i don't know if i like ireland's kit or not...????

looks sweet. that is the new ireland kit. would be surprised if we didnt all get it within a week or so of each other. in which case probably goes back across the board

There is the french cover on the website as well :

006C000000524059.jpg

New Irish kit looks the best out of all the Canterbury ones I've seen so far. It helps that the grip panels are the same colour as the piping I think, the white sections just look odd on the Australian jerseys.

Some reasonable player likenesses judging by those shots, although I'm desperately hoping Mike Catt and Toby Flood aren't really both starting for England in the game. There is someone who looks vaguely like Strettle on the wing though, which is something.

I'm assuming those are PC shots, as it looks much crisper then the last Xbox version, let alone anything the PS2 could do.

I like the added bit of green to the Irish Shorts. I'd buy a pair of those.

I'm assuming those are PC shots, as it looks much crisper then the last Xbox version, let alone anything the PS2 could do. [/b]
Yes it is PC version pics. On the right hand side there is a thumbnail & its got PC next to the link for the pictures.

Maybe pushed back in France due to the French getting new commentary or something?

I don't know, but it's a little early to say that release date of July 20th has been pushed back for other countries too.

Obviously not out of the question though.

maybe they're wanting to release it nearer to world cup time?

thanx for the link dude.. bout time we got new screenies, i see they have NZ's new ball and them boots ive never seen before and that french dude thats got his arm in his eye is a lil funny

is it me or do the rucks look better?

pity i can't understand the language lol does it say if new information that might have not been mentioned yet?

maybe they're wanting to release it
pity i can't understand the language lol does it say if new information that might have not been mentioned yet? [/b]

It doesn't say anything new (new kicking system, new cameras and 30 classic world cup matches) except for the september french release.

interesting about the september delay. if it is indeed for everyone I am sure we will hear about it in the next few weeks.

The promo that they have going with Coke and that allblacks website might mean that we still get a July 20th release as the competition states that the game prizes are due to be released July 20th. That may mean nothing though.

Just hopeful that too many deals are done on distribution to delay it anywhere else.

That release date might be true, i recently went into a gaming store in Sydney, and asked of the game and they had it on their systems for around August?

I wouldn't be surprised if the game does get delayed and released in September. I'm saying this because we haven't heard any info from EA regarding Rugby 08. HB studios have mentioned they have completed the game, so if it does get delayed it will be due to licensing (I'm just speculating here).

It is very weird that nothing has been mentioned about Rugby 08 by EA.

According to EA NZ, Rugby 08 will ship to stores worldwide in July. And that was as of yesterday. :cheers:

Whats with englands new jersey?! It looks like theyre wearing miss universe sashses or something. yuk.

Latest posts