• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEW TO RC4 MODDING

iINDOMINUZzzz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Canterbury RU
Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to modding to this game, Hoping to meet some fellow modders here.

I just wanted to know if there was any tutorials anywhere into how to add kits into the game, as i've looked around and saw this is different comparing to Rugby Challenge 2 (The last game I did modding on).

Also wanted to know if there was any templates around as I've lost all my old ones but I'll double check my old pc to see if I can find any of them.

Thanks in Advance!

can you create a kit for Hong Kong please, I would love to have one as it has been much requested around the community

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to modding to this game, Hoping to meet some fellow modders here.

I just wanted to know if there was any tutorials anywhere into how to add kits into the game, as i've looked around and saw this is different comparing to Rugby Challenge 2 (The last game I did modding on).

Also wanted to know if there was any templates around as I've lost all my old ones but I'll double check my old pc to see if I can find any of them.

Thanks in Advance!

Everything you need to know is in that thread.

Greetings all, I will be putting together a site or PDF or something with the exact steps sometime soon, links and files to edit the Game.
Everything you need is on this forum for the most part... but it seems unstructured and is a lot of effort to find and understand especially for a newcomer.

I found almost all aspects of the game are currently capable of being edited and modded, it seems to only be the DB which is unstructured and hardcoded that is a little tricky and buggy to figure out, apart from those kits, music, audio, logos, tournament, etc... you can pretty much edit it all and it's not too complicated :)

Greetings all, I will be putting together a site or PDF or something with the exact steps sometime soon, links and files to edit the Game.
Everything you need is on this forum for the most part... but it seems unstructured and is a lot of effort to find and understand especially for a newcomer.

I found almost all aspects of the game are currently capable of being edited and modded, it seems to only be the DB which is unstructured and hardcoded that is a little tricky and buggy to figure out, apart from those kits, music, audio, logos, tournament, etc... you can pretty much edit it all and it's not too complicated :)
Bro Jamil Lewis here from Kaitaia NZ do you do players from Previous RC Games on to RC3 Fanhub and players from Previous RC Games on to RC4 Fanhub

My apologies for bad spelling or silly mistakes all, things are a little busy on my side, but I put together a little guide (albeit a rushed one), this should outline most of it with links and details, but I would be happy to try assist where and if need be.

For Database editing please make use of Fran's Rugby Editor in the interim, it's an amazing tool

Attachments

• Modding.pdf
    338.3 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts