• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Trailer

Im surprised they have bothered after all the footage thats been on here.

Someone at EA must be very ****** at this moment in time. It also wouldnt surprise me is someone is looking into all this has happened.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Feb 10 2005, 10:30 PM
Im surprised they have bothered after all the footage thats been on here.

Someone at EA must be very ****** at this moment in time. It also wouldnt surprise me is someone is looking into all this has happened.
<

Haha, let them be ****** off! What are they going to do? Atleast we've now been brought to their attention.

yea and while they're here why dont they look around and see all of our angry posts!

The videos that have been released here have only given a positive outlook on Rugby 2005 though, sure people are picking at it (me included), but on the whole I'm sure the videos that have been released here have done more good than bad for EA.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 12 2005, 09:46 AM
The videos that have been released here have only given a positive outlook on Rugby 2005 though, sure people are picking at it (me included), but on the whole I'm sure the videos that have been released here have done more good than bad for EA.
True dat.

Now, I can't count how many times this phrase was used: after the horror-show that was Rugby 2004 . . . well, EA/HB had to make amends. Hell, I wonder how many of their staff still play 2004? They owed to us and themselves to make a decent game. Which it looks like they have.

If they're ****** that there info/footage got spread, it's become a blessing in disguise. But I doubt they're ******, the game was sent out to peeps. Peeps who have been known to spill beans on forums. It's all calculated. It's all good.

Now, who's gonna post a new clip. I want more.

Show us the Bledisloe try-scoring action we all know and love! Or the Reds, whatever suits you Locksley.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 12 2005, 12:11 PM
Show us the Bledisloe try-scoring action we all know and love! Or the Reds, whatever suits you Locksley.
Enough of that Aussie crap -- we've seen Aus in action against England in the demo and v NZ in the camera clips. E-bloody-nuff.

Now, I know for certain that everyone wants to see a tryless affair between my US Eagles and the might of Canada . . . okay I just fell asleep, what was I saying?

Oh yeah, get some Irish stuff, maybe an International team verse a club team from opposing hemispheres -- all good to me.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 12 2005, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 12 2005, 01:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 12 2005, 12:11 PM
Enough of that Aussie crap -- we've seen Aus in action against England in the demo and v NZ in the camera clips. E-bloody-nuff.

Now, I know for certain that everyone wants to see a tryless affair between my US Eagles and the might of Canada . . . okay I just fell asleep, what was I saying?

Oh yeah, get some Irish stuff, maybe an International team verse a club team from opposing hemispheres -- all good to me. [/b]
Hey! Canada used to be in the top 8 in the world, now we are just as 'bad' as the US, but we still beat the Eagles more often then not... I LOVE IT!!!

Originally posted by excitation+Feb 12 2005, 02:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (excitation @ Feb 12 2005, 02:08 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 12 2005, 01:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 12 2005, 12:11 PM

Oh yeah, get some Irish stuff, maybe an International team verse a club team from opposing hemispheres -- all good to me.
Hey! Canada used to be in the top 8 in the world, now we are just as 'bad' as the US, but we still beat the Eagles more often then not... I LOVE IT!!! [/b]
Top 8? Yeah, that was in '91.

And what's your point? Our (Can v USA) matches today ain't exactly a platform to display entertaining rugby. Our matches are interesting because of the rivalry.

wella ccording to Rick Suggitt our National Team head Coach Rugby canada wants to have The mens team back in the top 10 by the 2007 RWC so we will see what happens.

Yes it was waaayyyy back in the dark ages of the 90's. I was just saying how sad it was that we have come down to the level of the US, nothing personal dude. The matches are ok to watch, two tough, physical teams, skills are a bit lacking though. I would have to say the fans enjoy watching the 'spirit' of the teams pummeling each other.

Ok three things:
1) Glad to have another canuck here. That makes 5.

2) Canada vs. USA are insane games. The amount of cheap shots that occur are unbelievable. If anyone wants to see two teams that literally hate each other and will do anything to beat each other, watch these games. And for the whole getting back into top 10, not going to happen unless we get our **** together. Naming a consistent first XV would be nice.

3) speaking of cheap shots, do you think they would have things like punches, and raking in the game?

Are those west coast mushrooms? Anyways, Canadaians (in genral) dislike (not all, but most) Americans, so yes, a rugby game, hockey game, lacrosse game, all show just how competitive the two countries are, and how much they dislike each other... to break it down, American's just can't believe that a neighbouring country such as Canada actually dislikes them, and in turn thinks **** you, I dislike you then... don't know why, but I do, it makes for great sports. Punching and fighting in rugby video games doesn't reallly seem realistic.

Latest posts