• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New video!!!!!!!

L

lecdg2

Guest
HEllo
i've jsut found this new video on a french site :
My Webpage

Enjoy!!

Oups, it's a very poor video in fact.... It's a short explanation of the new offload pass system.
 
T

toup

Guest
Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 11 2006, 10:43 AM
Ok I give up how do you get it on ?
Looks like you need to register.... it must be available elsewhere too?

EDIT: Looked again, you have to register but it is free - you need to register then sign in to your account there - can't do it myself at work but happy to provide translation for anything in the sign up process...
 
L

locksley

Guest
just watched it.

You'll be able to download it from my webspace shortly.

It's 26meg tho, and it's only the same as the trailer but with a voice over telling how to use offloads.

By the way, the tackling has been fixed from the demo. You can now run into the player again.
 
K

knowsleyroader

Guest
Originally posted by locksley@Jan 11 2006, 11:40 PM
just watched it.

You'll be able to download it from my webspace shortly.

It's 26meg tho, and it's only the same as the trailer but with a voice over telling how to use offloads.

By the way, the tackling has been fixed from the demo.  You can now run into the player again.
Have just heard some very good reports on 06
Lox may spill more
Fingers crossed this time around..
 
T

toup

Guest
Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 11 2006, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 11 2006, 11:42 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Jan 11 2006, 11:40 PM
just watched it.

You'll be able to download it from my webspace shortly.

It's 26meg tho, and it's only the same as the trailer but with a voice over telling how to use offloads.

By the way, the tackling has been fixed from the demo.  You can now run into the player again.
Have just heard some very good reports on 06
Lox may spill more
Fingers crossed this time around.. [/b]
Sounds promising... do I take it you have played again Locks? Any other differences or can we expect a new report any time soon?
 
L

locksley

Guest
Originally posted by toup+Jan 11 2006, 11:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Jan 11 2006, 11:43 PM)</div>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2006, 11:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Jan 11 2006, 11:40 PM
just watched it.

You'll be able to download it from my webspace shortly.

It's 26meg tho, and it's only the same as the trailer but with a voice over telling how to use offloads.

By the way, the tackling has been fixed from the demo.  You can now run into the player again.

Have just heard some very good reports on 06
Lox may spill more
Fingers crossed this time around..
Sounds promising... do I take it you have played again Locks? Any other differences or can we expect a new report any time soon?[/b]
Try this Right click and save target as.

Offloads Movie
 
L

loratadine

Guest
so can any of the cool people who seem to know things before ea does spill some information.
 
K

knowsleyroader

Guest
Only thing I would say after watching that video is that I really hope some of them go to ground. Wonder if they have done it where you can only do the offload when there is a player there to receive it or have they done it where you can do it anytime but if there is no one there it will just go to ground. Certainly hope its the latter.

Surely by adding offloads it will have by default also have solved the not being able to pass when in animation problem. Really hope you can time the pass just before the defender gets to you. That will make or break this game.
 
S

sanzar

Guest
Absolutely. And that was something that you simply could not do in rugby 2005 and it really ruined the experience! However, this game is begining to look better and better. Still, I'd like to see some in game footage, because there is still a very big chance that this could be "all sizzle and no stake"... if you know what I mean.
 
T

TheBokke

Guest
I am more excited about this game than RC 06 and I am still slapping my self for saying that I mean dam its EA. I feel that this game might be quiet good.
 
T

TheBokke

Guest
Originally posted by locksley@Jan 11 2006, 11:40 PM
By the way, the tackling has been fixed from the demo. You can now run into the player again.
Come on bud give us some inside info. Dam this feels like dejavue from last year every loving Locks and begging for it ha ha I am sure he hates this time of the year when he is treated like a god!!
 
K

knowsleyroader

Guest
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 12 2006, 01:02 AM
Absolutely. And that was something that you simply could not do in rugby 2005 and it really ruined the experience! However, this game is begining to look better and better. Still, I'd like to see some in game footage, because there is still a very big chance that this could be "all sizzle and no stake"... if you know what I mean.
Yeah I know what you mean m8. To be honest though im past all this its EA its gonna be the same old crap or its Swordfish its this or SIDHE its this.

Each game on its merits when it hits the shelves for me from now on. As far as im concerned EA have just as much chance of giving us the game were after as anyone else.

Past is past. Lets hope EA have thought it through a little more this time.
 
C

captainamerica

Guest
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 12 2006, 01:02 AM
Still, I'd like to see some in game footage, because there is still a very big chance that this could be "all sizzle and no stake"... if you know what I mean.
No, I don't. Are you hunting vampires again, Sanz?

I'm 64% downloaded right now -- cheers Lox, and good find lecdg.
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
I quite like the line...

"You'll wonder what you ever did without this exciting offensive feature"

...played Rugby 2005 would be the obvious reply to that one.
 
S

sanzar

Guest
Originally posted by captainamerica+Jan 12 2006, 06:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Jan 12 2006, 06:56 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jan 12 2006, 01:02 AM
Still, I'd like to see some in game footage, because there is still a very big chance that this could be "all sizzle and no stake"... if you know what I mean.
No, I don't. Are you hunting vampires again, Sanz?
[/b]
No... though it sounds like you've been into that marijuana gin again
.
 
C

captainamerica

Guest
Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 12 2006, 08:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 12 2006, 08:37 AM)</div>
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2006, 06:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jan 12 2006, 01:02 AM
Still, I'd like to see some in game footage, because there is still a very big chance that this could be "all sizzle and no stake"... if you know what I mean.

No, I don't. Are you hunting vampires again, Sanz?
No... though it sounds like you've been into that marijuana gin again
. [/b]
I wish. Weed gin & tonics? Get the scientists on that technology fast.

But I'm so hungry I could eat a steak. A stake would have too many splinters.
 
W

woosaah

Guest
some one could have said it was grant fox doing the voice over bit. my god he could have at least try not to show he was reading that from a script. if he talks like that throughout the game i think i will have no commentary on at all.

does look good though
 
Top