• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new zealand commentators

not the live game but i enjoy watching the breakdown (nz rugby show) with Jeff Wilson, John Kirwan and some other AB legends is regularly uploaded to u tube. hard to follow (for non English speakers cos of the accent, easyer than irish dow) but very good

yeah i get that from skysport but they don`t have the rights to the world cup.just wondering if any ab games are done by nz commentators.the aussie games and others are being broadcast in fox sports au but i don`t like those homers.

yeah i get that from skysport but they don`t have the rights to the world cup.just wondering if any ab games are done by nz commentators.the aussie games and others are being broadcast in fox sports au but i don`t like those homers.
no like Kearns?

I wish we had Justin Marshall

Grant Fox: Justin what do you think about Kerevi being called up for how he entered the tackle?

Justin Marshall: HAHHA BOOMFA!

Grant Fox: What?

Justin Marshall: ME OH MY I ENJOYED THAT YES BOY!

Grant Fox: oh, well what do you think about Bernard Foley being picked at starting 10?

Justin Marshall: BOOMFA! HAHAHHA

Spark have Scotty Stevenson doing commentary with Steven Donald as comments man.

They've been excellent IMO.

Not for every game. Seems to be for NZ games, PI games , or selected other if neither of the above are happening and travel schedule permits e.g Wales v Aus.

Rest of the games Spark taking the WR neutral feed. So either Sean Maloney with Karl Tenana as sidekick, a SAF guy i don't know but hes teamed up with Stransky, or Eddie Butler plus a Scottish sidekick.

Stevenson's pronunciation of names is fantastic. In particular the PI names, but also, from what I can tell, also Argentine names.

Spark have Scotty Stevenson doing commentary with Steven Donald as comments man.

They've been excellent IMO.

Not for every game. Seems to be for NZ games, PI games , or selected other if neither of the above are happening and travel schedule permits e.g Wales v Aus.

Rest of the games Spark taking the WR neutral feed. So either Sean Maloney with Karl Tenana as sidekick, a SAF guy i don't know but hes teamed up with Stransky, or Eddie Butler plus a Scottish sidekick.

Stevenson's pronunciation of names is fantastic. In particular the PI names, but also, from what I can tell, also Argentine names.
I wold like to hear that. Englesh comentators usually suck at it like they don't give a ****. they only get creevy right. in super rugby they even say the wrong name. the hardest has to be the Georgians, can't even read those. and in Georgian they must be completely different.

I wish we had Justin Marshall

Grant Fox: Justin what do you think about Kerevi being called up for how he entered the tackle?

Justin Marshall: HAHHA BOOMFA!

Grant Fox: What?

Justin Marshall: ME OH MY I ENJOYED THAT YES BOY!

Grant Fox: oh, well what do you think about Bernard Foley being picked at starting 10?

Justin Marshall: BOOMFA! HAHAHHA

Extremely obxnoius nonsense dribble Phil Kearns though. Seems like a nice guy.

Latest posts