• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand Try of the Year? (with videos)

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
So Sky sport has out together a package of the best NZ tries of this year, and voting is now open for the best try. There are some real pearlers in here, my favourites being tries 4, 6 and 7.

What do others think?

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i'm bias but i went for the Slade try v the sharks....it was stunning and what we thought we were going to see all season, Slade take the catch and offloads in the tackle....smith just does what smith does for a bit...and then King (a prop) produces an amazing offload back to Slade who has got up and chased the play down...awesome

Wow thats some quality in there, I remember watching #7 on the TV and it was a 'They can't have just pulled that off' moment.

Still for me, #6 the Barrett try takes it. So many things to like about that try, even just the sheer balls to take on that attack about 5 meters out, never mind execute it like that!

slades verses the sharks just like the movements and passes which lead to the try

wait up, wait up NZ ! Surely there'll be a bunch to pick from after this weekend......