• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NH Rugby Transfers

Sounds like injury cover.
I'd be willing to say he will play in the centre, with Harries and Brew excelling on the wings.

Update from The Mem

Nicky Little has yet to fully sign for us. He has been training with the squad but when we provisionally signed him we offered Premiership wages and obv that didn't happen so we have asked him, like the others to take a pay cut, and as yet that amanded contract hasn't been signed. Also Adrian Jarvis, Nathan Budgett and Junior Fatialofa have still to decide if they will stay with us. If Little doesn't then Jarvis must, should they both leave that leaves us with Ed Barnes (10 isn't his best position) Chris Ashwin and Jack Tovey (10 isn't his best position either)

Some transfers in the French competition:

Hayman ( Toulon)
George Smith ( toulon)
Sione Lauaki ( Clermont)
Ti'i Paulo ( Clermont)
Troy Flavell ( Bayonne)
Rudi Wulf ( Toulon)

Some transfers in the French competition:

Hayman ( Toulon)
George Smith ( toulon)
Sione Lauaki ( Clermont)
Ti'i Paulo ( Clermont)
Troy Flavell ( Bayonne)
Rudi Wulf ( Toulon)

For all Toulon supporters out there - Carl Hayman is an amazing prop. Seen him play for Newcastle Falcons against Saracens

Rep to Bullitt cuz The System (down with it!!) won't let me.

Leinster have signed Argentinian international second row Mariano Galarza on an initial 6 month deal.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1068872&s=rug&type=story

Leo Cullen is supposedly out until Christmas , Devin Toner is returning from an ankle injury and Nathan Hines is both old and likely to miss games due to international duty. In that regard, the signing makes sense. If he impresses,

Ulster have just taken Adam D'Arcy from Manly on trial. 24, IQ fullback who's scored a lot of tries and slotted a lot of kicks too. Will be interesting to see how this one goes.

I know nothing about D'arcy but Ulster are woefully short at fullback. Bryn Cunningham is constantly on the treatment table while Jamie Smith is only making his way in the game. Beyond those two, Ulster only have makeweights like Paddy Wallace and Simon Danielli. If D'arcy is in any way competent, he'll earn a full contract beyond his two week trial.

Hayman ( Toulon)
George Smith ( toulon)

Toulon's squad is BRUTAL.. so many big names... Hayman, Smith, Lobbe, Contepomi, Wilko, Sackey, plus some other guys... this next season is gonna be promising

Did you see Sackey in the opening round of T14?
He was **** poor. Only watched for 15minutes, but saw him drop the ball over the line, and do sod all else where

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/dragons/8332270.Dragons_have_Bishop_on_trial/

David Bishop, brother of Andrew, is on trial with the Newport-Gwent Dragons. He previously played for Ospreys and Sale Sharks, but dropped down to Welsh premiership action at the end of last season, playing for Camarethen Quins. He'll probaly stay, because the Dragons aren't exactly overwhelmed with quality centres, espichially with Ashley Smith out until christmas.

I think he turned out for Tonmawr the other day too.
The way his career has panned out is a great shame. In 2004 he was the young bright thing, and IMO he would have been twice the player his brother is. I guess two and half years of injury really takes it out of you though. I hope he does well.

Ashley Smith out until Christmas? Damn...
Not sure if Nathan Brew's signing has stopped this, but Jamie Davies (Carmarthen Quins Wing/Centra) was training with the Dragons.
Link

Dragons are set to sign David Bishop.
Should help with the centre injuries, with Ashley Smith and Matthew Watkins out for a while.
link

Ben Prescott has left Leinster and signed for Northampton until the end of the season. He's a tighthead prop who signed for Leinster only 4 months ago. Things didn't work out for him here and Northampton represents a decent move. He won't get near the first team though.

Spence, Touhy and McAllister all resign for ulster aswell as Spence signing a full contract.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/8862.php

Very good signings. Touhy is a good playing a probably the best ball carrying lock in Ireland. Good for Ulster to keep him as Leinster could have done with him as Hines and Cullen get older. Spence has been playing very well this season and he could be a future star. McAllister could be a future Ireland prop and he is getting more experienced.

Latest posts