• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

No demo?

well I said I would not be getting mine 'til 2moro (cud be thursday knowing the post here!) ... so I'll not be able to say 'til then

it was GameStop that told me they would have it on Monday... so if anyone is close to one they could try and see if its there?

(rumours are abound however that no demo will be released? whats with that like?)

my demo is being posted up from Dublin... a chain of stores called GameStop ... emailed a lady there last week and she said she would post a PS2 version of the demo up (to Belfast) on Monday (yesterday) and said I would have it by Wednesday ... here's hoping !!!

(tho i will give her 'til thursday for the reason specified above)

Springbok fan has gone a bit quiet along with that Wallaby guy, come on guys what is going on?

Originally posted by sean43@Mar 2 2005, 11:00 AM
Springbok fan has gone a bit quiet along with that Wallaby guy, come on guys what is going on?
the springbok guy said the demo will be out today not me.

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Mar 2 2005, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Mar 2 2005, 02:26 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sean43
@Mar 2 2005, 11:00 AM
the springbok guy said the demo will be out today not me. [/b]
Wallaby shut up your a flamer

Is there A DEMO BEING RELEASED FOR nz? (sorry about capslock there!)

Otherwise who can tell em where Auckland's EA offices are?

Exact address etc....

ta.

SMEG! That PIERCES
<
me OFF!

Oi Im here you guys - I have been Phoning EA SA Like CRAZY - GO AND CHECK THE DEMO THREAD.

If the demo is delayed it's not my fault Blame EA.

O and im not half the man Wallaby84 is
<

Cheers RAY

Originally posted by Springbokfan@Mar 2 2005, 06:27 PM
Oi Im here you guys - I have been Phoning EA SA Like CRAZY - GO AND CHECK THE DEMO THREAD.

If the demo is delayed it's not my fault Blame EA.

O and im not half the man Wallaby84 is
<

Cheers RAY
i know your not half the man i am mate you can bet your bottom dollar on that mate.

Do you reckon if someone actually emailed hb-studios about the demo we'd get the official information on it? The stuff coming out of the forums is a bit mixed.

I don't think so Wally...Myself and Springbokfan phoned EA SA on seperate occasions and we were both given diffirent dates! And aparently there is no demo release...not in SA at least.
We will however get the full version a tad sooner than expected with the game hitting the stores on the 5th...but even that cant be taken as a set date!!!

It does now seem if the game will get released this Friday in SA! Heard it from a very reliable source!

well when is the game getting released in the uk,half the stalls are saying the 11th the other half are saying the 18th. Ea are saying this friday.

The 5th is pretty crazy. I just hope we Australians don't have to wait around to the 18th like some dates suggest.

the idea of contacting hb studios doesnt sound like a bad idea really. to many different dates being given out by ea, as far as nz goes i think its the 17th march but hey who really knows? bs demo date and maybe a bs release date? its just a waiting game now.

i just rang game in newport,and game in cwmbran and they both said its out this friday.
<

Latest posts