• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NORTH IS BACK!

You should never discard the french & the english... after all they did it before didn't they. I think that was the south sides' mistake.

You should never discard the french & the english... after all they did it before didn't they. I think that was the south sides' mistake.
[/b]

quite right - still crying from the allblacks v france :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :wah: :wah: :wall: but the ref destroyed everything :ranting: :rahh: :eek: :%#%#:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

quite right - still crying from the allblacks v france :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :wah: :wah: :wall: but the ref destroyed everything :ranting: :rahh: :eek: :%#%#: [/b][/quote]

Unlike the refs that let McCaw get away with everything? ;)

We just plain played s*** and deserved to lose. I think French just played better

To wait 4 years and be beaten like that hurts reallllllllll bad. Poor Ref, poor performance by the All Blacks.

I can't understand how sh^t the penalty kicking has been this world cup.
The amount of money and training these guys get and they cant even kick some average penalties.
Sad.
The team with highest kicking average will win the comp.
Looking at the remainding team.
SA has the best penalty kickers.
So SA will win the world cup.
Argentina will be my second favourite.

You still have S.A standing in the way [/b]

Read the ***le again, it doesn't say north won it all.

A few days ago most people were wondering where the hell did the north go? well I think it's safe to say now... we're back !! :bravo:

<div class='quotemain'> You still have S.A standing in the way [/b]

Read the ***le again, it doesn't say north won it all.

A few days ago most people were wondering where the hell did the north go? well I think it's safe to say now... we're back !! :bravo:
[/b][/quote]
Long way to go yet, come back when you win it....

north is hardly back. one of them needs to win the world cup for there to be any meanginful change. also one of france and england will be gone next week which means they would have played basically 1 good game in 3 years of getting smashed by southern hemisphere teams.

Begining to sound a bit like a broken record there, mate.
Don't worry, it helps get rif that bitter taste, doesn't it.

Let me remind you of something : two of the main northern rugby powers which everybody said were badly underperforming just sent home two of the three main southern powers, one of which was the absolute favorite for the cup.

North is back, that's all. And south is crying in their plane home right about now.

Wales had a great world cup didn't they? [/b]

In all fairness, it wasn't that much worse then the All Blacks. At least they didn't bleat anout biased referees or blame old boys networks for ballsing it up.

north is hardly back. one of them needs to win the world cup for there to be any meanginful change. also one of france and england will be gone next week which means they would have played basically 1 good game in 3 years of getting smashed by southern hemisphere teams. [/b]
That's a fallacy. Neither South Africa nor Australia have been especially strong over the last 4 years - they've been beaten (or drawn against) Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England and France since the 2003 World Cup. New Zealand have by some distance been the best side in world rugby over the last four years, of that there is no doubt. However to lump Australia and South Africa in the same group as unstoppable forces agains the North by virtue of being Tri Nations partners is absurd.

The whole North v South debate is pointless. Judge each team on their individual merits. We don't hear European international soccer sides bleating about "average" South American soccer after the 2006 World Cup. Why should rugby feel the need to do so with regards northern and southern hemisphere teams?

Did you watch the Wales vs Fiji game?
Wales lost. We're out of the world cup.

Oh... no, i see, sarcasm. Very good. Very good.

But the main point i want to make is ...*cough*....excuse me...*cough*....oh my, i feel a little something has gotten caught in my throat...

...ok i'm alright now. So what i was saying was...*cough*...oh dear god i think a particular green fruit has just gotten lodged in my throat.

Finding it hard to breathe.

Ch-oking!

*cough*

You see, my humour was not sarcasm.
My humour was making fun of you because you choked like a fat man scoffing down melted cheese.
B)

And we are damsight proud of that because it now shows how crap our whole set up is and how crap our players and coaches played during the World Cup!!!

:bana: :cheers: :bleh!: