Oh When The Saints
Go Marching In
Oh When The Saints
Go Marching In
I Wanna Be
In That Number
Oh When The Saints Go Marching In!

A valid point there.

If we don't have any of our injured backs returning for this match then I could see us getting schooled.

Luckily I may not be there to see it and even if I am, it'll be on a stack of painkillers. They could be necessary.

I spoke to Quinlan yesterday who said he's going to be fit this week, so there's some of the defensive problems sorted straight away.

Predicted (Saints) lineup:

1. Smith
2. Wally
3. Barnard
4. Short
5. Browne
6. Tupai
7. Harding
8. Browne
9. Robinson
10. Spencer
11. Diggin
12. Quinlan
13. Kydd
14. Lamont
15. Going

16. Hartley
17. Tonga'huia (however it's spelt)
18. Lord
19. Lewitt
20. Howard
21. Wyles
22. Vass

Unless some other names (such as Cohen) make a miraculous recovery, that is.

Hopefully Bourrett on the wing instead of Diggin. But otherwise that does start of look a little more promising assuming that side does turn out.

I keep forgetting about him! In that case, replace wyles on the bench with Going, move Digger to 15 and Bourrett can play 11.

Suddenly that looks like a rather strong team then...

I keep forgetting about him! In that case, replace wyles on the bench with Going, move Digger to 15 and Bourrett can play 11.
[/b]

Why would you replace Going with Diggin?

The lad isn't the biggest and can't kick well. Not really what you want at fullback against one of the strongest team in the league.

Because he's still better then Going; He's faster, has better hands and is a stronger tackler. Plus, full back is where Digger playes best rather then the wing and has prooven to be strong there.

Failing that, Going will play 13 with Kydd moving to FB.

Yeah i agree with you here about Digger,he's been playing really well lately and he should be at full-back. Just a shame he's not a little bit bigger! Wyles has been doing ok though as well.

London Wasps are leading 6-3 at half time

Alex King kicking the penalties for Wasps
Carlos Spencer getting the one for Saints

Fieary match so far!
Thompson and Dallaglio kissing on floor lol
:bleh!:

I suppose the big hope will be that the fog doesn't get any worse.

Not quite as bad as the super 14 final but these conditions look the same as it was at Anfield during the week and that game was called off.

Final Score 8 - 6 to Saints!!!

Mark Van Gisbergen missed a penalty on the 76th minute!!

Daniel Browne went over for Saints!!

:p

:( SALE LOST!!! :(

Bad calls all round in that second half, Vickery's use of the boot, King attempting that drop goal, not taking the penalty himself and the biggest of all the try not being given, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, doubt Saints fans give a ****, sure Worcester fans aren't best pleased.

:D :D :D :D :D
Wicked game, much-needed win for the Saints, shame about the fog! Thommo was brilliant, really deserves his MOTM award, Digger was good once he got going, and Carlos proved yet again that he's a very interesting player, even if most of the stuff he tried didn't work!

The whole game was a joke... No one could see further then 20 yards or there abouts, Rose was so biased towards the bugs he may as well been wearing a Wasps shirt and Dayglo was such a dirty little f***er I'm amazed he wasn't sent to the bin.

Still, ******** to the if's and buts. We won, the dirty ******* strolling minstrels lost and we're 10 clear of the Warriors. At least they will play a good game on New Years day.

P.S. MVG is offically a **** rugby player.

I suppose the big hope will be that the fog doesn't get any worse.

Not quite as bad as the super 14 final but these conditions look the same as it was at Anfield during the week and that game was called off.
[/b]

The thing they took into account about the liverpool V Arsenal game was all those poor fans coming up from down south...

...and there's the travelling Arsenal fans to consider too. ;)

(sorry, that was an open goal)

Great win for the Saints...and the Tigers won too...happy chappy Stuey here.

I'm considering not going every week. Typical ********, I can't go and they finally grind out a win.

Yay but argh.

I'm considering not going every week. Typical ********, I can't go and they finally grind out a win.

Yay but argh.
[/b]

Don't worry mate chaos theory isn't that random....A lifetime of supporting Everton is a torment but I've finally realised that me attendance or the colou of underwear I put on has little or no bearing on the form of the team.

Tell that to my mum though...she's convinced that each season she has to work out a lucky blouse/skirt. For the 95 cup final she ended up sewing herself into her designated lucky skirt. Once she ran a bath and was just about to step in when she realised it was 2:59 and she HAD to be wearing her lucky clothes so just pulled the plug out. She's properly ace my ma.

The only thing I beleive in is the tempted fates....gloat before the final whistle and those fates will run riot.

SB

Latest posts