• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Not Long To Go...

Madden is perhaps the only 360 game that a high end pc couldnt handle, everthing else is pretty average.

If GTA is a launch ***le, nobody will be able to get one without a pre-order
Heck there's next to no 360's available anymore, and they reckon the UK wont have any for Christmas..........they anticipate that all of them will go in 1-2 weeks, and then its 2006 for the next batch

the beauty of living down here is that we arent subjected to being rushed and hushed...we can read feedback, and then take appropriate action.

Although whenever the feedback is totally off the hook, we complain as we always last.

I read in a newspaper, that the 360 is sick and needs to be purchased.
Although the writer of the article, would have the same gaming knowledge of gomer pile...........plays perfect dark for 20mins and says "Go get a 360 NOW"
what about the other totally crap EA ***les...........thankgod we have the web, thankgod we have Air Ben (SaintsFan), coz I know where I'll be looking before i decide to fork out hard earned.

As good as Perfect Dark looks and sounds, there seems to be no need for me to buy a 360 at this point. When it get's released down here, then there may be more than 3 decent games, and more than o1 or 2 that I am interested in.
If I buy a 360 I expect there to be at least 5 games I', interested in. I'm only going to buy one, but I want the security that I made a good decision if you know what I mean.

I am broke at the moment anyway. I'm supposed to be going to Fiji next year as well...

Found this little image:
boomerangdebunked.gif

Seems like excuses at the moment, the analog sticks are awkwardly placed still for games that require both to be in use, but hopefully I'm wrong.
It could be the most comfortable controller in the world. Can't know until I try it.

I think that controller will take a bit of getting use to. I quite liked the old dual shock, i thought they would change it but not into a banana, (very appropriate sig Kaftka
<
).

But i now no the reason behind the change though at least. It kinda makes sence to. What dose it look like underneath? im afraid it will pop out of my hand if i squezed to hard playing socom 4 or something.

Didn't they change it because of legal issues with the designers of the original or something?

Either way, this Boomerang disguised controller is no Shoe-phone...

getsmartlg.jpg

Nintendo Rev and PS3 is the only way to go, I suggest you all save up Buy a HD TV if you dont have one, Keep your mind off of choosing now. By that time the PS3 will be out and the XBOX360 will be cheaper.

HD TV is the way too go, and you can buy one for yourself (unless you already have one) or use your parents LOL.

I fell Nintendo really cares for gameplay, Their Presentation was all about gaming experience instead of Power. So Nintendo Rev or PS3 is the way to go.

If you would only buy one concole, Like me then BUY the PS3 LOL

Just a qwick note that my xbox 360 has come today. Its AMAZING, the graphics are truly breathtaking (even with my shitty t.v) A must get (if u can get ur hands on one)

If those graphics are breath taking then a PS3 will make you pass out.

Nice Sig Kinkon you like Russel Peters too LOL

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 3 2005, 08:17 PM
Nice Sig Kinkon you like Russel Peters too LOL
yeh the guy's the best comedian...besides the legend....eddie murphy

Yea he recently chocked ona bigger stage though, He tried to do some of the old jokes, But his accent and facial expressions just werent right...is weren't a word LOL

The graphics chip for the PS3 isnt complete yet. The jury is still out on which machine is the best, despite the best efforts of pre-rendered game footage, press releases and MTV sponsored shows....

LOL PS3 int even done, But it already sugge knight slaps XBOX lame ass console, Next Generation my arese. This time it doesnt have the power to compete with the PS3(PS3 isnt even done and the games being made for both consoles show up better on the PS3 just visit IGN http://ps3.ign.com/articles/662/662656p1.html theres a link for armor cored comparrison) and it doesnt have the games to compete with Nintendo.

I think Nintendo really cares for the quality of games, PS3 worried about that alittle bit, XBOX still just talked about power, But the XBOX 1.5 is a sad "NEXT GEN" console.

Originally posted by gjohn85@Dec 3 2005, 11:32 AM
Just a qwick note that my xbox 360 has come today. Its AMAZING, the graphics are truly breathtaking (even with my shitty t.v) A must get (if u can get ur hands on one)
I haven't been too impressed from what I've seen myself to be brutally honest... coming from a high end PC gamers perspective the 360 doesn't look all that flash yet IMO.
look at this for a comparison:
Perfect Dark Zero (360):
516508_20051121_screen003.jpg

516508_20051121_screen018.jpg

VS
F.E.A.R (PC)
920744_20051013_screen007.jpg

920744_20051005_screen005.jpg

I know these are just release games, but at the moment, I have to say the graphics on the 360 are at around the same level as a high end PC...

XBOX did say they were only going to be high end PC graphics untill developers started using the second core. So give them a yr or two and you will see better graphics, But seriosuly PS3 is the system to go with if you are only going to buy 1 console.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 4 2005, 08:40 PM
XBOX did say they were only going to be high end PC graphics untill developers started using the second core. So give them a yr or two and you will see better graphics, But seriosuly PS3 is the system to go with if you are only going to buy 1 console.
I would reserve judgement on that as we are still months and months away from it being released. Both Microsoft and Sony spout bullshit about their consoles and are in the middle of a giant ******* contest so we will still have to wait (probably until some impartial critics give us the lowdown) to see just how much of a gap there is between the consoles, and exactly what the pros and cons are for each. If the PS3 is as much more powerful than the 360 as they say it is, then I can't really go past it, however, the Xbox Live service for the 360 is just plain old awesome.

I can't wait to see Ninty's console in action though.
<

gjohn, what game's have you got?

PGR3? If you have please let me know what you think of it as I am expecting to buy that alongside the 360 as it looks great considering its early stages and the games have been rushed.

Nintendo has the best offer as far as games though, I like the statement they made, when they said somethig along the line sof, WHat is Next Gen gaming what is a revolutionized gaming console...POWER?? or the Quality in the Games and 1st and 3rd game Parties.

Its true, Nintendos plan has stayed true to Games, Sony has doen that alittl ebit, XBOX has just pleased NA pretty boys who only appreciate graphics.

Nintendo Revolution will allow you to play every game is it in Nintendos Library?? Thats just mad.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 4 2005, 10:13 PM
Nintendo Revolution will allow you to play every game is it in Nintendos Library?? Thats just mad.
....and playstation 3 aswell.

although xbox 360 has a limit to what games on xbox it can play...a shame really
<

Latest posts