• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

November 2015 Paris Attacks

OverGore

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Stade Francais
Well, scary scenes in Paris now. paris under attack by terrorists again.
People in stade de france are singing cos we are beatin germany, and explosions happen near stadium.
More than 15 dead in assault rifle attacks in paris.
If people in stadium learn what happens, this could be a drama
rugby is nothing tonight...

Well, scary scenes in Paris now. paris under attack by terrorists again.
People in stade de france are singing cos we are beatin germany, and explosions happen near stadium.
More than 15 dead in assault rifle attacks in paris.
If people in stadium learn what happens, this could be a drama
rugby is nothing tonight...

Scary scenes near Stade de francais going on ATM.

Just read about them,
A number confirmed dead, many more possible.
Thoughts are with them, horrible horrible situation.

Cop friend tells me more than 40 dead now, and many attacks still active

Just heard that 15 presumed dead at the Eagles of Death Metal gig in Paris

My brother was supposed to be at that gig, but was stuck elsewhere and couldn't make it.

My cousin, who was meant to be at that gig as well, is fine.
Big weight off my mind, but so many other families won't have loved ones home tonight :(

Good to hear your family is safe Olyy!

My thoughts and best wishes go to the hostages still being held, and family and friends of those dead.

The only success anyone will have here tonight, is that the world will be a slightly worse place for it.

Sickening.

Find the b a s t a r d s who organized and kill them all!

Europeans! Stop bring this s h i t from Africa!

My condolences .

My condolences .

We need to remember the Enlightenment principles. There must not be a European Patriot Act or any encroachment on the freedom of expression of the majority. I do however think that Muslims need to move against the hard line Salafists and Jihadis. We cannot have innocent people being wiped from the face of the planet like this.

My condolences .

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Besides that, there will be no way of stopping such gruesome terror acts.
I am afraid, we will have to get used to this.
The western countries let ISIS grow so big, that it can't be stopped anymore.

They hate you! They travel to Europe is not a democracy, and for the social benefits!

So you think that Russia is the enemy of Europe! Have you seen that Russian terrorists to blow up London or Dublin?

Russia has about 10 million Muslims, but we live with them for hundreds of years!

There are problems, but we are solving them!

Do you have hundreds of years to solve the problems?

Rinat Dasaev footballer - one of the best goalkeepers in the world 80, Marat Safin - the former top-ranked tennis, Daniyar Bilyaletdinov recently played for "Manchester City", Danis Zaripov world champion in ice hockey ...

It is the Muslims of Russia.

And this is a Buddhist from Russia, the Buryats, stops the convoy of Georgian troops in 2008.

1385141054_727077405.jpg

All the questions he answers, "Come on dick" ...

Europe can integrate centuries those who swim across the sea to you?

Maybe it will be easier not to let them in your country?

As most people will have already heard by media reports, at least 120 dead and over 200 injured in Paris terrorist acts, state of emergency in Paris with lockdown and the army being mobilised with many popular places being closed. Travel restrictions are being employed in Paris and will continue throughout the weekend.
Deepest condolences to all and everyone who has lost a family member of has someone fighting for his life in emergency care.
Once again innocent people has been killed or injured when is this going to stop !!!

They hate you! They travel to Europe is not a democracy, and for the social benefits!

So you think that Russia is the enemy of Europe! Have you seen that Russian terrorists to blow up London or Dublin?

Russia has about 10 million Muslims, but we live with them for hundreds of years!

There are problems, but we are solving them!

Do you have hundreds of years to solve the problems?

Rinat Dasaev footballer - one of the best goalkeepers in the world 80, Marat Safin - the former top-ranked tennis, Daniyar Bilyaletdinov recently played for "Manchester City", Danis Zaripov world champion in ice hockey ...

It is the Muslims of Russia.

And this is a Buddhist from Russia, the Buryats, stops the convoy of Georgian troops in 2008.

1385141054_727077405.jpg

All the questions he answers, "Come on dick" ...

Europe can integrate centuries those who swim across the sea to you?

Maybe it will be easier not to let them in your country?

You just seem to forget, that Charlie Hebdo attackers eg have been born + raised in France.
So closing down borders won't be much of a help.
Especially that those forms of terror are the direct result of the western countries' middle east politics of the last decades.
This blood entirely is on our own hands.
We have to rethink what we do there.
This is not as religion, but an politics issue.

If you don't value your life, that's fine. But no-one has the right to take anyone else's.

Its the sheer randomness that's so scary. Innocent people enjoying themselves at a bar, gig or match not coming home. Horrific.

Condolences to all affected.

It ****** me off when people say - "oh they are only extremists, they're a very small minority, Islam is a religion of peace" etc etc. Extremists are people who hold beliefs on a topic that are far from what the vast majority believe and can't be inferred from the doctrine of that belief system. These people are not extremists. Their actions are completely inline with what is taught from the Koran. Islam is not a religion of peace. It's a barbaric cult. These people have clearly been brainwashed since birth. For all we know, they are completely moral people and believe what they are doing is just but their belief of justice has been taken out of the Koran. Also, the Muslims who go out and murder others and those who completely support their actions but wouldn't go out and kill people themselves are in the minority but it's a much larger piece of the pie than people suggest. Islam is disgusting. It is not racist to criticise a religion. The West, without a doubt, needs to have more debate and discussion on Islam and its place in society.
I mourn for the victims and their families tonight.

You just seem to forget, that Charlie Hebdo attackers eg have been born + raised in France.
So closing down borders won't be much of a help.
Especially that those forms of terror are the direct result of the western countries' middle east politics of the last decades.
This blood entirely is on our own hands.
We have to rethink what we do there.
This is not as religion, but an politics issue.
It is both a religion and politics issue. Apparently, the terrorist in the concert hall shouted Allah Akbar as he opened fire on the crowd. Please try to tell me that that is not have a religious impetus.

Latest posts