• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NSW jersey

S

St Helens RLFC

I have found the NSW jersey for AD$65 which is about £30. Any ideas if I can get it cheaper anywhere else?

It's on a website, I can get the link for you if you like? I am getting it from RC probably as he works for a rugby shop, depends on what price he can get for me.

Oh ok then. $AU65 is a pretty good price. Full price we pay anywhere between $140 and $160 and when they on sale they come down to $80-$120 or so.

The only reason I could think it would be that cheap is if the sponsors are chaning for NSW in this years origin...Regardless, it wouldnt change much and most people wouldnt notice anyway lol.

Oooo nice...you certainly seem to be in the buying spirit. Unfortunately im always like that on eBay :(

While you're at it, by a QLD Maroons and Brisbane Broncos jersey at the same time!

I replied to your FAO KIWIZ thread aswell, everything is all sweet with the dvds.

I saw on the other thread, thank you. I am looking to spend my Christmas money, you see. And yes, ebay ruins my life as well....

I suppose eBay is just impulse buying. You see things that are significantly cheaper than what you can get them in stores and you buy but in the end you buy mroe and more and you're out of pocket more than if you bought the thing you really wanted full price twice over in the first place.

Still, gotta love ebay and its wonderful wonderfulness

Order canned!

They wanted $50 for delivery! It doubles the cost. Coupled with import tax it would likely cost me about £70 all in all. Found it somewhere in England for £50 all in.

I have no preference in the Origin series, btw, I might get a Queensland one as well. I am a bit of a collector.

Crikey...thats a bit shonky!

I was thinking of buying a french club jersey, but not now...

Latest posts