• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

nz official launch

G

Gilhooley

i cant remember if it is tonight or next month. it says on the edge site that it is the 16th .not sure some confirm

RIGHTO KIWIS

get out there and have a go, and tell us ur thoughts

AND ANY NEW INFO REGARDING RELEASE AND DEMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
<

yeah ... you kiwi guys have got the chance for a heads-up before us lot (at least before us lot in the NH anyways!) see what extra info you can get, I know Wilson will be at the event himself, so would anyone care to go have a few word with him (I know another dude from a diff site is gonna interview - Mancubus I think his name is)

... and if it is at all possible, could some of you guys get us european players some info on the teams that feature in the European Cup

in particular; what English & Irish teams feature, do they have official kits/licenses etc

any info at all would be appreciated tho

cheers guys

P.S ask Andrew Wilson when the NH will get some launch events... the 6 Nations is on, there is plenty of rugby fever about at the moment, so why do they do nothin for us?

It's not open to the public, but their will be some interviews and stuff on official sites soon.

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 16 2005, 11:34 AM
It's not open to the public, but their will be some interviews and stuff on official sites soon.
Soon . . . as in July/August 2005 soon?

Or tomorrow?

You going Umo?

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 16 2005, 11:34 AM
Not open to the public? What the hell!!!

But will the game be AVAILABLE the next day on the 17th?

Hey..I thought you guys in the NH were getting it on the 5th?

When do the Aussies get it?

If it really is being released at EDEN PARK..then they must be sure it is gonna be big! Andrew Wilson eh? He doesn't seem to be shy about this particular product
<

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 16 2005, 12:09 PM
The launch is today, GG. Not in March.
YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

So if all goes well do you think we might get a quicker release date?

And how did C.A know about this Eden Park thingy? How does he know about Eden Park? Is it on an American website for "How to build a budget stadium for your college"
<

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 16 2005, 12:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 16 2005, 12:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Feb 16 2005, 12:09 PM
The launch is today, GG. Not in March.
YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

So if all goes well do you think we might get a quicker release date?

And how did C.A know about this Eden Park thingy? How does he know about Eden Park? Is it on an American website for "How to build a budget stadium for your college"
<
[/b]
GG,

You talk a lot of smack for such a nice guy.
<

Yeah, I found out about the event by browsing (accidentally) on another forum.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 16 2005, 01:42 PM
<
<
<

C.A, I like your "accidently" browsing on another site....TRAITOR!!
<
I swear, I was! Seriously! I'm not a member anywhere else.

Well, I was at planet-rugby but that forum stinks and I haven't been there for ages.

the kiwis in here have to listen to the edge after 5pm today because Chang from the Edge is taking on Joe Rock on rugby 2005. i think if you can pick the winner and score than you could win a prize (hopefully rugby 2005).
*edit* yup a signed rugby ball and rugby 2005 is up for grabs.
im backing chang on this one folks. he hasnt played the game yet and joe rock has had abit of practice on it but not to sound racist or anything, those asians are freaks on video games. i mean there amazing, they click onto games pretty fast.

Los....are you going to join us other Aucklanders and hook up and play R2005 together? Help us all to get better.....on your big screen Mt Eden TV
<
Oh come on.....rich boy! Let some south and west siders over!

Well, that's a bit scary!! lol!

But anyway, I don't live in Mt Eden....but I would walk there If I thought I could outrun the guards and make off with a copy of that game...Lol!!

Just joking

(but not really)

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 16 2005, 03:16 PM
Well, that's a bit scary!! lol!

But anyway, I don't live in Mt Eden....but I would walk there If I thought I could outrun the guards and make off with a copy of that game...Lol!!

Just joking

(but not really)
i used to live in mt.albert...just a westie late last year......eden park was half an hourz walk away.....
<
...im stll going tho
<
...wat about u gg?

No I didn't go last might because umosay hesay not open to the public.

Unless he was a sad Non-Aucklander pulling my......oh...was it open to the public Chiro?

I too used to flat in Mt Albert in the early '90s. Also I used to stay in a certain boys home in Owairaka Ave in the '80s.......incendentially my flat in the '90s was on the same road as the boys home.

Latest posts