actually i think its more...

Rugby: were probably abit better
League: Aussie are Miiiiles better
Soccer: Again, Aussie are Miiiiles better
Cricket: Same As Above
Netball: Were Better
Bowls: WHO THE f*** CARES??????
i just put bowls in for a laugh... lol

aussie can be miles better at league and cricket but on our day we can beat them, and they only beat us 1-0 in soccer, and have you seen the socceroos team sheet? not many names look australian!

Haha I agree. I thought we were better then you at netball? It's just the same weekend we lost the Bledisloe to you I remember we lost to you in netball and it was meant to be some huge upset and everyone had a cry about it.

hahaha came on, netball is the only world cup we have!!
we gotta claim that!!
<

ohhhh and softball, weve won the world championships 3 times in a row!!
wooohoooo!! we rock
as for soccer, if the socceroo's decided to play Viduka and Kewel i think it would be more then 1-0.
but mind you.... we have the great Ryan Neilson
<

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 9 2004, 08:19 PM
What are you serious man (umosay)? Australia dominates your arse in nearly all team sports (one or two games doesn't mean ****). And there's no contest when it comes to indivual things like the Olympics.. I'm not trying to say your not good at sport or anything, you have a tiny population (even compared to us). I was just trying to annoy Ripper for ruining my post.
You ruined it yourself at the start...

aussie can be miles better at league and cricket but on our day we can beat them, and they only beat us 1-0 in soccer, and have you seen the socceroos team sheet? not many names look australian!
But was this a soccer post? and now its just a fight against aussies and kiwis...how boring you are with ur rivalry!
Aussies are 300000 times better at soccer ,thats all
and then yeah new zealander r interested in sports where they r good....rugby and sailing? (who won the last america's cup?)
P.s. who cares australian players don't have english last names?they r australian like the other ones.Or u r trying to discriminate?

Latest posts