• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Oh look who Joey's been fighting with!

R

Rugby_Cymru

Stubbed out a cigarette in a team mate's eye.
Attacked a schoolboy.

This guy sounds like a ******** to me.

S

SmokeyMonkey

And his brother killed that guy last year didn't he? Messed up family they've got there...

R

RoyalBlueStuey

And his brother killed that guy last year didn't he? Messed up family they've got there...
[/b]

He's scum..the thing I heard underlined it and it was from people I trust. I don't want to post it in case it gets Charlie & co into trouble.

Trust me....Scum.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

He's a great player on the pitch, but clearly can't control himself off it.

As a City fan I will always be looking to defend him, but he makes it bloody difficult.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

As a City fan I will always be looking to defend him, but he makes it bloody difficult.
[/b]

Flog him to Newcastle or liverpool. You'll make a mint on him and you'll have a happier squad.

SB

S

SaintsFan_Webby

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Flog him to Newcastle or liverpool. You'll make a mint on him and you'll have a happier squad.

SB
[/b][/quote]

As long as we can find a replacement. Steal Reocoker from West Ham when they go down perhaps.

B

Bullitt

The bloke is scum, simple as. I wouldn't complain if he was banned for life.

On the plus side, City don't have a key player this weekend!!! :D

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Don't need him, we tend to pull results out from nowhere against United.

5-1.

5-1.

5-1.

5-1.

5-1.

5-1.

5-1.

Sing to the tune of '1-0, 1-0...'

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.