• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Olympic Games thread

How **** does that stadium look! What a hole. I seriously hope they burnt that thing to the very last ash. It's disgusting. Blah! Did you ever go there Wigs? How terrible for you! You must have felt very uneasy in those stands. Bloody hell mate. I have respect for you. That must have taken guts.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 26 2005, 04:06 AM
How **** does that stadium look! What a hole. I seriously hope they burnt that thing to the very last ash. It's disgusting. Blah! Did you ever go there Wigs? How terrible for you! You must have felt very uneasy in those stands. Bloody hell mate. I have respect for you. That must have taken guts.
It was a cracking ground.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 26 2005, 04:06 AM
<
<
<
<

Not the worst ground you'll see by any means but I was far from a fan of it. It's now a Tesco supermarket.
<
<
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 27 2005, 01:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 27 2005, 01:52 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 26 2005, 04:06 AM
<
<
<
<

Not the worst ground you'll see by any means but I was far from a fan of it. It's now a Tesco supermarket.
<
<
<
[/b]
And so it should be! Just kidding Wigs, I know you are, erm, were a big fan of the place.

its got character

I would love to play in a shithole like that it gives the place atmosphere!!!

Latest posts