• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

OMG!

B

BOKean

THE WORLD CUP IS IN LIKE 2 DAYS TIME!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:rock: :bana:

:D :lol: B) :rolleyes: :) :bravo: :fb: :buddies: :champion: :cheers: :gat: :bulb: :bana: :roflrol: :banswor: :carrot: :bowdown: :devban: :bananarock: :wub: :bonne-de: :hellomybrotha4oq: :rock: :vicecham: :weightliftingnaner: :blum: :blum3: :boast: :dance4: :dance3: :dance2: :dance: :drinks: :friends: :i-m_so_happy: :lol2: :lol2: :preved: :yahoo: :yes: :yes3: :yess: :yu: :banana7: :bananasperm: :banana_flip: :sex011: :ps3banana: :banana-doob: :xena_banana: :bananasex: :masturbanana:

so true. it's defintely building and the feeling is in the air of something big to happen. can't wait and may just even pick up ruby 08 to tide me over before the action starts :D

so many adverts in the newspaper! its consuming everything on TV!! lol yayah

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting like 4 years for this Friday!!!

Lol!

Can't believe it's tomorrow- big WC party going on with all the lads!
It's also the 10 year reunion of a mate of ours who passed away with the sudden heart attack syndrome....he was a big rugby fan, so a fitting party will be had!

Exciting stuff... It will be my first opportunity to see a Rugby World Cup game, and I'm really looking forward to it. :)

lol it's getting closer. for those with fox sports in australia the 1999 and 2003 finals will be shown from 8:30pm. nice way to get into the mood then either catch a few hours of sleep before the first game or stay up and hang out on the forum or something.

Theres a total lack of hype up here (Far North QLD Aust)
Everyones to busy thinking about league!

Exciting stuff... It will be my first opportunity to see a Rugby World Cup game, and I'm really looking forward to it. :) [/b]

Congrats, you're gonna enjoy it!

It's today guys, just a couple of hours until the start! :bana:

Latest posts