• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

One on One with the Fullback

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 13 2005, 01:07 PM
lol i just want a good fly half
just create urself with 100 stats for everything, when choosing ur main position, pick centre 1st, then fly half 2nd and wateva on third. This will save u 20 trade points

nah heck naw i play flanker and first five eight on my team but nah im talkin like good players REAl ones

SIDESTEP WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Have managed to sidestep fullback, but cannot fend or shoulder charge, ive tried it a hundred times,is it even possible, and if it is how do you time it, do you do it early or late?

early just a bit early i managed all now since on the last game i sidetepped him!!:D
and my fullback DAMM got jucked hes cutting up lol

What happens if you try an "away" sidestep. Not one that steps across in front of the fullback but one where you are running to the side of him and step out and away rather than step back in which would wwrong foot him.

Or you could try the combo step then fend (Davies has posted how to do combos). This was a common tactic in SJRL since it had the back fend (Palesesa) rather than the front fend (Lomu).

I Dont Know but the inside one just got me an extra point in the trading points for the world league as Nawali sidetepped the toulouse fullback and maked him look like a fool

Combos?, its hard enough just to pull off one move, the sidesteps work well but fends and shoulder charges have you performing the animation all by yourself, only to get hammered after! As far as I can tell they dont work enough to warrent even trying. I have tried to fend or charge the fullback over 100 times now and my success rate is still 0%, so I give up.

Jaco vd Westhuizen is kind of a free agent, because there are no Japanese clubs in the game. Look for him under the South African team or maybe free agents.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 14 2005, 07:55 AM
Combos?, its hard enough just to pull off one move, the sidesteps work well but fends and shoulder charges have you performing the animation all by yourself, only to get hammered after! As far as I can tell they dont work enough to warrent even trying. I have tried to fend or charge the fullback over 100 times now and my success rate is still 0%, so I give up.
You do it like real life. Step to give some distance between you and opponent then if he is still close you fend while you try and pull away. So try a step/fend combo.

As always it will probably be better against a human player.

that'll be bad if u can do combo's... madden is cool wen u juke, stiff arm to ur left swith ball to the other hand and fend to ur right... i luv doing multiple fends on that game, travis henry is the best for it... go the BILLS!!!!

Latest posts