• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Online Ranking System

GreenyBoii

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
Basically I was thinking is that when playing online, if you are a hardcore Rugby Game player you can decide if you want to take on my idea, if not and you want to play as any team from the off there would be a choice the first time you play online. My idea is as follows: You start off a level 1 with a national team and a club team to choose from. There could be a variety like world league on the previous game, but they have to be pretty bad. Then you rank up as you win or draw or even lose games as long as you play well. As you rank up you unlock the better teams from all across the world. The levels should go up to somewhere between 50 and 100 but it shouldn't be too hard to reach this but it is still a challenge. Although if you are the highest rank and you come across a level one maybe there should be a limit of say a 75 to 80 rated team or something. Anyway I want to see lots of feedback good and bad so be honest and tell me what you think. Cheers for looking at my thread!:D

Last edited:
Go with a standard league syetm- 4 for a win, 2 for a draw, then bonus points for -7 or 4 tries and put a worldwide league like that in place. Alternatively, % wins and tries/points-per-game ratios could be interesting.

However, you can be docked points for disconnecting, simular to the system in games like Mario Kart Wii, so people don't come offline if they're about to lose.

It would be great if it was done like Starcraft 2 because that is a great system. Have preliminary matches to decide what league you go in and then go into that like along with 99 other people and then as you win or loose you move up or down leagues. Also you get points on your rank for winning games and then unlock teams like that! Would be great if there was a good ranking and unlocking system!

Go with a standard league syetm- 4 for a win, 2 for a draw, then bonus points for -7 or 4 tries and put a worldwide league like that in place. Alternatively, % wins and tries/points-per-game ratios could be interesting.

However, you can be docked points for disconnecting, simular to the system in games like Mario Kart Wii, so people don't come offline if they're about to lose.

I suppose it would stop those gays who dashboard on games like FIFA when they're losing 3-0 or on COD where they have a bad K/D ratio.