• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Opening Ceremony

Amateur,
Just have it open on the bottom corner of your screen and drag the window above it down and over it whenever the boss walks by

I do have an insanely large monitor, though, so your results may vary (/need a magnifying glass to watch)

This post made me feel like you've been observing my working practices :D.

Amateur,
Just have it open on the bottom corner of your screen and drag the window above it down and over it whenever the boss walks by

I do have an insanely large monitor, though, so your results may vary (/need a magnifying glass to watch)
My monitor is like 27 inches, she's thicc. Tried to upload a picture but it's literally too large. I was v chilled out because the fella is hours away and not coming back. Came in in a t shirt and had my feet up.

You ******** my web connection is routed through the Netherlands no chance of watching any of this...

Amateur,
This but use keyboard shortcuts. :)

Warbs and Johnny are great together, Bod adds a bit of contrast too.

Just had my first 'actual' Mandela-effect moment while watching the ads... I was sure Brian Blessed died a while back! Maybe that was just on 'my' timeline ;)!

Anyone managed to find the opening ceremony itself on YouTube or similar so I can send it to my mum who came round just in time to see the slightly stilted speech by BB?

Had no joy through Google just yet.

Anyone managed to find the opening ceremony itself on YouTube or similar so I can send it to my mum who came round just in time to see the slightly stilted speech by BB?

Had no joy through Google just yet.

Tried youtubing it and the below is the latest clip I could find. It's only a minute, 36 secs. I am sure they will upload the full version in weeks to come.

Just watched it. Short, sweet and very nicely done.

The ceremony for the Olympics will be spectacular. But they're competing for 2nd place, no-one will ever top James Bond, Her Maj and Mr Bean.

Latest posts