• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Oscars...

R

RC

So Hurt Locker pretty much cleaned up with 6 awards
Jeff Bridges got best actor for Crazy Heart
Sandra Bullock best actress for Blind Side
Kathryn Bigelow wins best director for Hurt Locker - first woman to ever win an oscar for best director.

I know we've got a few film fans on here, anyone got any views?

Can't really comment since I haven't seen many of the Oscar movies this year. :(

Would've preferred to see Inglourious Basterds or Up in The Air win Best Picture, though. I really didn't think much of The Hurt Locker, though its nice to see Bigelow become the first female Best Director winner.

Thank God Avatar didn't win any of the big awards,
It deserved the ones it won (the visual ones) but deffinatley not Director/Movie, soooooooooo overrated

No real thoughts on any awards, but I'm glad that Giacchino won Music, Up has a great Soundtrack and I love how he manages to create something new for each film.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Mar 9 2010, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No real thoughts on any awards, but I'm glad that Giacchino won Music, Up has a great Soundtrack and I love how he manages to create something new for each film.[/b]

Love the score he made for Star Trek too.

Heard him in the three Pixars he did, Speed racer and Star Trek, loved them all. The music that is, Speed Racer was so bad it was funny; which seemed to be what they were going for so XD

Avatar ****** sh**tless :eek: I thought in a wrong way

Iraq still main pain and shame for USA nation (the hurt locker)

Jeff Bridges--- I like him, he was worthy of Oscar

Christoph Waltz played in a way that I was astonished when watching this crazy movie

Latest posts