Ospreys v Gloucester

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Ospreys.png
Ospreys v Gloucester
Gloucester.png
</div>

Gloucester travel to Swansea knowing that a win will all but secure them a home quarter final and likely top spot in the seedings to boot. It was certainly an interesting game when these sides met earlier in the season but given the form of the Cherry and Whites it's hard to see past them taking the spoils on Saturday.

Although that's not to say they won't get a game from the Ospreys who have certainly and rightly so had this match on their radar for some time as they aim to make the knockout stages for the first time.

Head says an away win but it might be a close game like we had last time out.

Teams - TBC

I see the ospreys taking this, they are pretty fired up about this one and rightly so,
should be an awesome game.
Ospreys to win by 10 points..(please :p )

Can't see the Ospreys loosing, I know Gloucester are one of the form teams in Britain, if not Europe, but not many teams leave the Liberty with anything and I fully expect the same thing tomorrow.

The Ospreys have a few gears spare from anything they have produced thus far and I expect them to use them. If they loose this game, It'll be the end of the road for Lyn Jones, not gonna happen.

*IF* The Ospreys turn up for this one with their minds on the job then this could be the game of the week. On current form Gloucester are way ahead of The Ospreys at the moment but in front of their home crowd I would expect the Welsh region to be firing on all cylinders. Can't wait :D

Well Gloucester were well and truely tonked. They can't have any complaints about the result. They're an excellent side, but still showed they aren't up to scratch when the weather closes in. Ryan Lamb also proved that he isn't yet ready for a shot at an England jersey.

Sick as I feel to admit it, Justin Marshall was superb for the Ospreys. And perhaps even worse, Henson looked extremely solid. I also realised just how well Marty Holah was playing when it got to the 50th minute and I was shocked to notice that was the first time I had really seen him. You can tell the class of a number 7 when you don't spot him yet he totally outplays his opposite number.

Justin Marshall had a few minutes, when he showed how smart a player he is: he caught a ball that was staying in field, but with his feet in touch - lineout back to the O's - and then had an amazing run from outside his 22 and switched play to the other side of the field.

Good to see Henson playing well.

Gloucester aren't much tougher than last season. Lambs to slaughter. But Alan Lewis was a bit school-marmish with the yellows.

Wishing i had sky sports so i could have watched the game today, but i now have to wait until i get it thru the post.
Sounds like it was quite a good display despite the awful weather.

Finally got around to watching this game today.
It was a really impressive performance by the Ospreys. There wasn't one point in the match where you thought Gloucester were going to win.
Cooper proved that he still shouldn't be in the Welsh squad.
Our back row played immensely well.
Other than his contributions in the first 15 mins of the game henson was pretty quite, altho solid in defence throughout.

Marshal was annoyingly good...

Latest posts