Out of curiousity

nickdnz

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Other than Peter Betham, Julian Huxley, James Hansen, Luke Rooney, James Hilgendorf, Brock James and Christian Lealiifano - can anyone think of any other Australian professional rugby union players to play in the NPC? I mean guys who haven't played for a NZ SR franchise (and within the modern game). I'm sure there is more than that.

Last edited:
Shota Horie is a recent one... Couple of guys will join that group this season with a bunch of guys scattered around the provinces (Waikato have two or three).

Ah yes, Speight was good for Waikato in his last season, then those ******* Brumbies came along and stole him... Was a ready made replacement for Sivivatu.

I have another "out of curiosity", ITM cup question ... anyone know of a good site/link, where I can view all of the squads for the 2013 cup? ... most of the ones I've found are out of date ... cheers

I have another "out of curiosity", ITM cup question ... anyone know of a good site/link, where I can view all of the squads for the 2013 cup? ... most of the ones I've found are out of date ... cheers

Nope - even the ITM Cup website has a link to the poorly managed and run team websites - some of which are still out of date. I don't think there is one.

True. When it comes to SH rugby, Wikipedia is the most accurate source.

Latest posts