• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Oxegen Line-up thus far

<div class='quotemain'>
Shame it's in Ireland tho, could have been somewhere better.
[/b]
like wales?? nigs
[/b][/quote]

Not sure what "nigs" mean, but yeah. It would be easier for me to get to...therefore better.
Comprendes?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I'd see all of them and that's just cause i've never heard any of the others and my chemical romance f***in freak twat crap. GIRLS WEAR MAKE-UP!! Do they think they look cool or somethin??
[/b]

I do enjoy people criticising MCR purely because they dress like idiots.

I love them, but feel no desire to wear make-up, girls jeans, or any of the other crap they have going on.

The music is some of the best around at the moment, they've produced a couple of superb albums now.
[/b][/quote]
I disagree. From a musician's point of view emo is just a more solemn equivalent of punk which is just power chords. The simplest type of music to play. No challenge.
I mean MCR are by no stretch of the imagination in anyway memorable. Them, fallout boy, panic at the disco, etc are all just of the same whiny genre of crap. I like my music with a bitta attitude which is exactly what the fratellis are swimming in. Can't wait to see Chelsea Dagger live.
I know snow patrol are a bit whiny, btw, but i just think their music's nicer. easy listenin.
[/b][/quote]

Wait, wait!
You have a go at FOB and MCR which is fair enough, you're more than entitled to.
But to criticise them for using power chords and then go onto talk praises for Fratellis?
Now I like all 3 of the previously mentioned artists, but mate, don't try and fool me or yourself that the Fratellis play anything other than "the simplest type of music to play" as you call it.
They are all about the power chords. They're all about catchy choruses, they're all about girls.
If you play the guitar you'll know, because you must have figured out their ridiculously easy chorded songs. If not check out their tabs somewhere online.

If you don't play guitar...trust me: They're all about the power chords.

They are RIDICULOUSLY SIMILAR to Fall Out Boy, Panic..., MCR etc. etc.
Don't be such a hypocrite.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Shame it's in Ireland tho, could have been somewhere better.
[/b]
like wales?? nigs
[/b][/quote]

Not sure what "nigs" mean, but yeah. It would be easier for me to get to...therefore better.
Comprendes?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I'd see all of them and that's just cause i've never heard any of the others and my chemical romance f***in freak twat crap. GIRLS WEAR MAKE-UP!! Do they think they look cool or somethin??
[/b]

I do enjoy people criticising MCR purely because they dress like idiots.

I love them, but feel no desire to wear make-up, girls jeans, or any of the other crap they have going on.

The music is some of the best around at the moment, they've produced a couple of superb albums now.
[/b][/quote]
I disagree. From a musician's point of view emo is just a more solemn equivalent of punk which is just power chords. The simplest type of music to play. No challenge.
I mean MCR are by no stretch of the imagination in anyway memorable. Them, fallout boy, panic at the disco, etc are all just of the same whiny genre of crap. I like my music with a bitta attitude which is exactly what the fratellis are swimming in. Can't wait to see Chelsea Dagger live.
I know snow patrol are a bit whiny, btw, but i just think their music's nicer. easy listenin.
[/b][/quote]

Wait, wait!
You have a go at FOB and MCR which is fair enough, you're more than entitled to.
But to criticise them for using power chords and then go onto talk praises for Fratellis?
Now I like all 3 of the previously mentioned artists, but mate, don't try and fool me or yourself that the Fratellis play anything other than "the simplest type of music to play" as you call it.
They are all about the power chords. They're all about catchy choruses, they're all about girls.
If you play the guitar you'll know, because you must have figured out their ridiculously easy chorded songs. If not check out their tabs somewhere online.

If you don't play guitar...trust me: They're all about the power chords.

They are RIDICULOUSLY SIMILAR to Fall Out Boy, Panic..., MCR etc. etc.
Don't be such a hypocrite.
[/b][/quote]

I thought you lot used "nigs" in britian?? maybe its an irish thing. It origniated from football in the park where it means 'not in goals' but just started 2 get used more in everyday life like when you're at home and the fone rings and you go 'nigs' the other person in de room has 2 answer.

Lets be honest. The Fratellis are ALOT different to MCR and FOB. They've got such a huge amount of attitude. On second thought, you're right. Their music is easy to play but it just sounds better to me. Emo is just a downer in my opinion which is nto what i look for in music.

The Killers
Daft Punk
Klaxons
Deep Dish
Booka Shade
Datarock
Justice
[/b]

f*** MAN

THAT IS AWESOME

WE GET **** ALL IN AUSSIE

I AM DYING FOR SOME DAFT!!!!!!!!!