An aussie company previewing the game here

Has some constructive criticisms about the gameplay and only gives it a 3
<
but looks quite good guys.
Enjoy

good find mate
honest review imo...points out the pros and cons

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Another issue is that it seems that on higher difficulty levels, it is almost impossible to form a ruck bind quick enough. So you’ll defend for numerous phases and when you finally get the ball, you lose it after one phase.[/b]

hmmm...little worried about that
i hope its not like rugby 2005 when playing on hard difficulty against england...you just keep on losing the ball to them

well since new zealand are the best rated team this time...you wont have to worry about losing the ball to england all the time

He says "thats all there is to the game" after listing all the game modes, but he does not mention anything about world league. Is world league out?

What was rugby 2002? does he mean rugby 2001 or 2004, and did either of theses share game engines with 2005/06?

We wont be able to lose with Nz, it sucks, but havin said that, when Nz lose in real life a fall apart!
It would be nice if it was a challenge. Even though Nz werent the best in 05 i could still never lose with them, hopefully 06 will be more of a challenge.

Even though Nz werent the best in 05?....

dont hog the weed cj lol

but reading the little bit about star players sounds really cool...some players make big clearance others line break..etc..sounds really promising

Right on, Chiro hogging the weed for himself it seems!!

I get what you mean, kiwis are always the best. Except when the aussies beat us in the last minute of bledisloe cup matches and in world cup semis.

oh i thought you meant performance...becoz the allblacks did well in real life in 2005 hahaha

dam...i am human

Latest posts