• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris v Perpignan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 31 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 31 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 31 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who's 'sicknote', by the way?[/b]

Wilkinson
[/b][/quote]

HA! You said it, now neg-rep yourself.

I don't know if Sir.Speedy duped you or not, but if he did then good work Speedy!
[/b][/quote]

don't be giving him ideas, he'll be definitely taking credit for it now :p

Found that Carter/ Mermoz was a brilliant duo, and played like a long experienced tandem. About Carter. it's still surprising to see how a single player, as genius as he can be, can make all the team upgrading and make it go forward once again. Very nice game from Perpignan.

We should also see Mermoz in the 6N after Ireland's match

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Jan 31 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Found that Carter/ Mermoz was a brilliant duo, and played like a long experienced tandem. About Carter. it's still surprising to see how a single player, as genius as he can be, can make all the team upgrading and make it go forward once again. Very nice game from Perpignan.

We should also see Mermoz in the 6N after Ireland's match[/b]

to be honest I was surprised he wasn't in the squad, was impressed with him in the Leicester match and again today, while I still need convincing on Baby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 31 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 31 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 31 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who's 'sicknote', by the way?[/b]

Wilkinson
[/b][/quote]

HA! You said it, now neg-rep yourself.

I don't know if Sir.Speedy duped you or not, but if he did then good work Speedy!
[/b][/quote]
Yes, good work me! :cheers:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 31 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
don't be giving him ideas, he'll be definitely taking credit for it now :p[/b]
It's not my fault you're such a chump, An. :p ;)

I agree An, Mermoz much more perfomant and in better conditions, even if baby showed good things here and there.
Interesting whatever how these 2 players came back to life and exploded again after they left Toulouse, where they were only spares hidden behind Jauzion

alright people stop calling me an article, if you want to shorten it use the noun.

Latest posts