• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris v Perpignan

surprised that Beauxis isn't starting at 10 today, I know they're billing this one as Carter v Hernandez but surely it's better for Beauxis that he starts at 10 given he's the only fly half in the French squad. They may switch during the game but surely that won't be the case next week.

Can't be arsed to watch it through a faulty feed. Keep us up to date on the Carter v Hernandez battle please, Tarbh.

to be honest I'm more interested in the form of Beauxis, if his kicks are anything like the last one next week there'll be plenty of happy campers at Croker, that said now he'll probably not miss a thing now,

goodness that was clearly short, no need to go to the video ref there. Wouldn't be a Paris match without a drop attempt from el mago.

Mermoz was lucky not to lose control of that but just about held on, definintely a try.

Game on now. 13-10

13-13 now. Bastaureaud sent off for a second yellow card.

1 minute left, have we time for a winner?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 31 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Carter played better than Hernandez, then again he's a better 15.[/b]

then again it's pointless comparing any modern player to Carter, there's nobody who can hold a candle to him

wonder how long Carter's holiday to South Africa will be delayed now that he's picked up an ankle injury at the end of today's match.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 31 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 31 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

then again it's pointless comparing any modern player to Carter, there's nobody who can hold a candle to him
[/b][/quote]
Hernandez comes closest though.
His form at the WC was unreal; he was magic throughout.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 1 2009, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 31 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 31 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Come on. Watch 3 games of super 14 where Carter's playing and even on a bad day you'll see that he's magic. Twice the player Hernandez has ever been. I'm not exaggerating, he is way better than Hernandez and more consistent which is possibly more important! He is a rugby genius and possibly the greatest player to ever walk the earth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KZNSharksFan @ Jan 31 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 1 2009, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 31 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Come on. Watch 3 games of super 14 where Carter's playing and even on a bad day you'll see that he's magic. Twice the player Hernandez has ever been. I'm not exaggerating, he is way better than Hernandez and more consistent which is possibly more important! He is a rugby genius and possibly the greatest player to ever walk the earth.
[/b][/quote]

not an exageration for me, he's certainly the greatest 10 I've ever seen, probably Barry John and Jack Kyle are the only northern fly halves you'd even think about comparing to him, I'd swear to God anyone who mentions sicknote gets a neg rep.

Latest posts