• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Patch 1.01

deker79

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Downloaded and installed the 16mb patch this morning. Only played 1 game so far but the only thing I've noticed is goal kicking has went from ridiculously easy to ridiculously difficult! Anyone noticed anything else?

Downloaded and installed the 16mb patch this morning. Only played 1 game so far but the only thing I've noticed is goal kicking has went from ridiculously easy to ridiculously difficult! Anyone noticed anything else?

Hey man - where did you download from?

Played one game and the passing seems to be a bit better. No dropped passes or misplaced passes. I'm not sure though, it was one game.

Good to know there is a patch no matter the size it is the small things that count

played a game

notes:
professional athletes can now catch a ball
impossible to get kick off with playmaker
gameplay just felt smoother
only played XV so i have no idea about 7s but I really liked the update

Hi, so I updated the game and only played it like 5 days later and I started up a match then I quoted immediately cause there was something wrong with my players, everyone in my springbok team had the name "censored" and when I change it back to their normal names and save it, it doesn't change, and my Springbok team uses the Spain NT logo it when I change that it doesn't save either.

Any help or suggestions would be nice thanks.

PS: basically all my edited/created players and teams have been renamed to "censored" and can't be changed. Any ideas?

Also when I enter the "customise" tab it says "Use of user-generated media is not allowed for your account" / have no idea what that means.

Last edited:
It appears this patch is also on XBOX 360, it was 3MB. I notice a big difference with the kick meter on penalties and conversions, a lot faster. Gameplay all smoother, can't put my finger on anything else.

EDIT: played three SuperRugby games and also found the CPU appears to kick more for territory and commit more penalties (forward passes and Knock ons). They also have a harder time kicking conversions from the sideline. The sound issues also appear fixed (crowd noise dropping out after playing one game and distorted voices in commentary).

There are also day games in Career for SuperRugby, don't know if that is part of the game or the patch. In RC2 there were no SuperRugby day games scheduled.

Last edited:
logos?

Does anyone know what happened to the sponsored SupeRugby Logos in the middle of the pitch? They used to have Investec for NZ, and another for Aussie when playing a career match. mine have disappeared and now it's just the plain SupeRugby logo for every game. I tried removing the patch but still they have not come back.

Just a little update for those of you (like me) who play RC3 on PC: I emailed Wicked Witch and, after a couple of weeks' wait, they got back to me saying that they're hoping to release a patch or update at some point in the future. So there's hope yet!

Ps 3 RC

Any new news yet. I wonder if they will be bringing out a patch for PS3

Latest posts