• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paterson moving on to Gloucester ?

T

Tin

Oh my

havent heard anything about this happening, hopefully he can help bring some experience to the young english backs of gloucester.

Big loss for us, but not completley out of the blue. Mossy has been great for Edinburgh but isn't irreplacable in general play. Goal kicking is where we will miss him most, as I can't see there being room for Hodgey with Larkham being here and as far as I'm aware Larkam isn't a goal kick is he?

I don't know, wouldn't this harm Olly Morgan's development as a full back? Or would Ryan Lamb have to watch his back if Dean Ryan, shock of shocks, actually plays Paterson at fly half?

Gloucester would have probably the most potent backline in the Premiership with the addition of Vainikolo and Paterson

Do gloucester not have a salary cap then as other than richards i cant see they had a low cap before signing paul , vainikolo , paterson and pals..... and the amount they are spending on mike tindalls health care plan i just cant see where the money has come from or the ruling!

Paterson's extra experience will surely help Gloucester push for the ***le this season

Gloucester would have probably the most potent backline in the Premiership with the addition of Vainikolo and Paterson[/b]

It'd certainly be between them and Newcastle now.

Not that I'm saying Newcastle will be any good next year mind, their pack is still ****.

dunno about les vainikolo making too big an impact in the premiership however you nicked another bulls player karl pryce who will be awesome once he gets going!

thinks its a good signing, if only for the goalkicking, but how much match time is he going to get, especailly as most of the gloucester team will be together for the world cup, especially all of the backs, so if they have a good few months, where will he fit in?

Great goalkicker, and a useful addition to any squad. To be honest i don't think he'll mainly be used as the experienced head to bring together gloucesters promising, talented but young backline together. I'm unconvinced he will affect their ***le chances as the real area for improvement for Gloucester is their pack.

Thats a great signing for Gloucester. I don't know if this came about because of all the controversy at Edinburgh at the end of the season. If it did then Edinburgh must be kicking themselves coz its cost them their best player.

Thats a great signing for Gloucester. I don't know if this came about because of all the controversy at Edinburgh at the end of the season. If it did then Edinburgh must be kicking themselves coz its cost them their best player. [/b]

Why did he want to move? possible reasons:

1. Better weather, it rains up north

2. better pay

3. wants to be fly half. Not likely when Larkham was on his way

4. Wanted a change

5. Killed a well connected Sicilian gentleman in a bar fight and now the mafia are after him.

Im an edinburgh fan and Paterson is very over rated. Good kicker, waste of space on the field otherwise

<div class='quotemain'> Thats a great signing for Gloucester. I don't know if this came about because of all the controversy at Edinburgh at the end of the season. If it did then Edinburgh must be kicking themselves coz its cost them their best player. [/b]

Why did he want to move? possible reasons:

1. Better weather, it rains up north

2. better pay

3. wants to be fly half. Not likely when Larkham was on his way

4. Wanted a change

5. Killed a well connected Sicilian gentleman in a bar fight and now the mafia are after him.
[/b][/quote]

1. :cheers:
2. :cheers:
3. He'll be lucky to be 3rd choice at Gloucester. He's destined to be benchwarmer and Utility back to cover for injuries.
4. Wants to know what a club crowd looks like maybe? ;)
5. Yep... makes sense to me.

dunno about les vainikolo making too big an impact in the premiership however you nicked another bulls player karl pryce who will be awesome once he gets going!
[/b]

congratulations, you win the award for the most silly post of all time

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

congratulations, you win the award for the most silly post of all time [/b][/quote]

No it's correct.

they did get another bull's player, Karl Pryce.

He will be awesome when he gets going. It's just that it will now be in League for Wigan.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

congratulations, you win the award for the most silly post of all time [/b][/quote]

No it's correct.

they did get another bull's player, Karl Pryce.

He will be awesome when he gets going. It's just that it will now be in League for Wigan.
[/b][/quote]

Ive seen Pryce play and he was pathetic. I hope he does do well in league now he has returned but he is no class player.

Latest posts