• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PES 2009 Comp Xbox360

You are in mate.

Guys I will accept all entries until the end of play today. the first of many tourno's will start.

So far there are only 4 entered. So far this little tourno will be won by a league format. We will play each other home and away and the only rule is that it has to be 10 mins per game.

I will give you the schedule monday. Due to time zones you will be responsible to arrange the game with your rival. Please post your personal emails so that you can correspond a little easier.

All results will be posted here as soon as you email me. We should try and play this tourno over a max of 2 weeks so that we can start the next one.

All players not registered today dont worry as the next one will start in 2 weeks and you will be in for that.

i might be out for a while actually my xbox live is just up and i dont have the money to paid for it atm

dam thats not good mate!!!!!

Made the first draw and unfortunately due to feicarsin not being able to play the draw is as follows.

1st fixture home and away

Verminator84(St Helens) VS COOLCORN(TheBokke)

tomski182(TheDell) VS bazdev012

2nd fixtures

COOLCORN(TheBokke) Vs Bazdev012

tomski182(TheDell) Vs Verminator84(St Helens)

3 round fixtures

COOLCORN(TheBokke) Vs tomski182(TheDell)

Verminator84(St Helens) Vs Bazdev012

Please post your personal emails so we can correspond a little quicker.

As soon as you have read this please confirm in this thread so that we can get the comp underway asap.

I will post results and any brief stories on the game as soon as you report them to me.

So who is going to be crowned KING?

The comp has got under way with two awesome games. Verminator and my self played two hum dingers and it came out 1 victory each. First game ended 2-1 to me and the second game ended 3-2 to Verm which was won by a 40 yard screamer by Toni.

So it looks like this so far
P W D L F AGS PTS
Verm 1 1 0 1 4 4 3
Cool 1 1 0 1 4 4 3
Baz 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Tom 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Great start to he tourno.

P W D L F AGS PTS
2 1 0 1 4 4 3 Verm
2 1 0 1 4 4 3 Cool
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Baz
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Tom