• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PES 2009 Comp Xbox360

T

TheBokke

I will arrange this when it comes out and we can see who is king of the Xbox lol. We can also sort out a 2v2 tournament which will be a great laugh.

I was going to organise an official TRF PES 2009 tournament, sp I'd be pleased to see people registering their interest.

yea whatever happens im in cant wait to have my arse handed to me on a plate online

I'm in, although I've never played a decent game of PES on LIVE except against someone a suburb away. The lag is just too bad.

I will only use this excuse if I lose.

I live in Europe and played guys in Oz with no lag. Do you have a good internet speed?

Hey St Helens you started to get the tourno organised? I just picked up my copy.

Its not out in oz until the 31st or some sh*t

Post impressions â€" especially of online play

I got mine last night so we'll let a few more people register their interest.

Hey guys impression. Very dissappointed so far!! Only played one game last night online so cannot give to much feedback on it. Seemed ok but the jury is still out.

Played with a mate most of the night and hated most of the things going on in the game such as the dribbling, passing did not seem as crisp and the new little animations they added in slow the game down for me.

Here is the flip side though, my mate actually loves it!!! Not to mention played really well. I have had this settling in period with Pro Evo games before so I am going to give it more of a chance.

But I will be casting my eye over Fifa which would never have happened in the past.

FIFA is great.

I really enjoyed Pro Evo when I played it last night, thought it was really good.

ill be on at 10 tonight gamertag: feicarsinn i usually go for th top room if anyones up for a game give me a shout

Alright gang.

lets get it strated for those who have Pro.

Please register you gamertag and team of choice here.

First rule of fight club is that there are none.

Will organise a champions league format depending on how many people join. Next Friday will be the cut off date for entries and the first comp will start I will post results in this thread and schedules for players.

Feel free to invite mates and what better way to invite people to join TRF helping out the guys who run this site.

Start registering. If only 2 guys register then it will not be tough to be crowned PES king on the TRF forum ha ha.

Sorry just one thing games will be 10 mins each.

oh and no biting obviously

gamertag:feicarsinn A.C. Milan yes yes kaka pipo etc..

just remeber guys there are no rules so if someone chooses the same team as you or they pick internatinal side you can change your choice no problems. You can play with the same team as there is home and away strips.

Latest posts